4.7 5 0 10 10 Ajax Eco Bathroom Cleaner Orange & Ginger powered by Eco Nature. Has a powerful biodegradable formula and 100% recycled & recyclable bottle.
Ajax Eco Bathroom Cleaner Spray Orange & Ginger

Great cleaner
I really liked this cleaner. It smells really nice and love that the bottle is recycled and recyclable.
Great Product
Love the fact that this is a natural product without all those harsh ingredients that give you a headache! Overall it works well!
Good for a change
This product not only smells good but does a really good job! It doesn't leave smears like other products I have used and is good for the environment as well.
04/01/2021
Great new product
I’m loving that Ajax have Introduced a natural range. This bathroom cleaner smells divine whilst doing it’s job. No overpowering ammonia smells and safe for use with our septic tanks.
27/12/2020
Leaves bathroom clean
Does the job well and smells great. Also like that Ajax used recycled bottles. Leaves the bathroom clean with fresh scent
18/12/2020
Beautiful scent
This product will leave your bathroom smelling delightful. The scent will last for a long time too. It also does work, cleaning off dirt and grime.
12/12/2020
First time buyer
I was happy to see Ajax offer a natural bathroom cleaner in a recycled and recyclable bottle. The use of orange as an acidic fruit makes sense as a cleaner. The smell was pleasant. It seemed the clean fine.
07/12/2020
Great Smell
My bathrooms are clean and smell fabulous without that strong chemical smell. Even my kids love it and thought I had the diffuser on. Cleans beautifully!
23/11/2020
great product
I really like this product Ajax ECO orange and Ginger one great smell easy to use leaves my surfaces clean and fresh. The best thing about this product is the recyclable bottle it's easy to grip and hold onto definitely will buy again
07/12/2020
Love the biodegradable good value we all Need this one smelling fresh an clean