4.3 5 0 6 6 Ajax Eco-Respect Multipurpose Wipes are biodegradable, compostable and made from bamboo fibres. Kill 99.9% of germs to help keep your home clean and healthy.

17/07/2019
Works exactly like any other wipe - disinfects and wipes away dirt and grime. Perfect for my kitchen and bathrooms and also baby surfaces like the change mat! Would definitely recommend.
20/06/2019
Fantastic!
I brought this only last week as they were on special. I generally just use the homebrand wipes or baby wipes for all my general dusting around the house. I can't believe the fragrance that this wipes leave throughout the house. I will be buying these again.
19/06/2019
Smell nice
Great smelling product and as always ajax is a great brand of cleaning products
30/05/2019
Lovely scent and useful
These wipes have a lovely scent, quite strong but pleasant. I find the wipes very handy and good for quick clean up of small surfaces. They have good absorbance and are not overly wet or too dry. Useful product.
24/06/2019
Was not aware of this product and will look for it on next shopping expedition. Thank you for drawing my attention to it. Will review my comments when I've given it a try. Looking forward to it and posting my comments.
5/06/2019
I have not yet seen these wipes in stores but I will definitely give them a go!