4.7 5 0 19 19 Keep your floors sparkling clean with Ajax Floor Cleaner.
Ajax Floor Cleaner

23/10/2019
Love the smell, love that it doesn't leave streaks, and it mixes well, in hot or cold water.
24/04/2018
Ajax floor cleaner tropical breeze is a refreshing floor cleaner. It has a floral scent. The product cleans well and leaves my home refreshed and floors gleaming.
05/04/2018
Cant go wrong with a Ajax floor cleaner, and this one leaves a nice smell after using and a clean floor so what more could you want.
06/03/2018
This floor cleaner leaves my tiles sparkling and amazing. I would suggest not using to much as the first time i tried it my floor was very sticky and the next time i used it i used less and it was perfect. The scent smells so good i had the lime one previously but my house smelt amazing.
07/02/2018
very happy with this product..leaves my floor clean and smells great.
08/08/2017
Bought this when it was on special so I thought I would give it a go. Cleaned really well and made the floors shine. Has a great fresh smell
05/06/2017
Got fed up of using floor cleaners that left the floor with streaks.The very first time that i used Ajax floor cleaner,i could see the difference strait away and so could the family.
02/05/2017
Works well and the fragnance is nice and lingers a little while in the bathroom.
06/03/2017
This not only cleans fabulously but leaves a nice shine behind.
06/03/2017
Great product cleans floors really well added bonus lovely aroma after using
28/02/2017
Love this floor cleaner. It leaves my Lino floor so sparkly not to mention the beautiful smell it leaves.
20/02/2017
One of the best product. I am extremely satisfied and happy to recommend to my friends and family!
06/02/2017
The smell is amazing and my floors looked incredible after using this product
04/02/2017
Ajax floor cleaner do clean floors and smells devine and lingers for awhile one bottle last for ever. Best thing you don't need to use a lot.Ajax is my go to brand.
04/02/2017
The best floor cleaner without a doubt (and I've tried many)! My fav fragrance is the Lime & Baking Soda, leaves my entire home sparkling and smelling oh so fresh!