4.5 5 0 42 42 Keep your house clean with Ajax’s New Spray & Wipe with Baking Soda.
Ajax Spray & Wipe with Baking Soda

30/11/2019
I love this Ajax spray. I love the brand and know that I can trust it. I have never been disappointed with any of their cleaning products before and this was no exception. The smell was nice and it cleaned well!
02/11/2019
Work wonders
I love ajax spray! And this is one of my fave scent and knowing its got baking soda I feel like the surface are getting cleaned better. The scent is not overpowering and it doesnt leave any residue.
24/04/2019
It’s ok
I find this product left stricken on my stone and it didn’t give me the best clean like other products.
06/03/2018
This product is absolutely AMAZING. I usually use 4 different cleaners for the fridge/stove and counter and i end up with a packed cupboard full of cleaning products. Now i use this one for everything in my kitchen. Its perfect for cleaning my stainless steel fridge and strong enough to remove grease and mess from my stove top. Then there is the smell no more strong over powering chemicals when it comes to this product the scent is perfect. Would 110% recommend.
20/08/2017
Wonderful smell and great results. Love using this in my kitchen
09/08/2017
This product is amazing, does the job properly & leaves a nice smell.
07/08/2017
i use this as a floor cleaner - i cant get it as a floor cleaning product anymore so now i spray it on the floor or just poor it in a bucket and it cleans so well.
26/07/2017
Fantastic product. Use it in the bathroom and also on walls. Great results.
05/06/2017
This has to be one of my favourite surface sprays! Having the added benefit of baking soda certainly makes cleaning up tough cooking spills an ease, and OMG the fragrance is heavenly. Absolutely love and thoroughly recommend this product.
05/06/2017
If you were to ask me what was the first cleaning product that i remember as a child i would say Ajax.It's a tried and trusted product name that spans more than 55 + years for me.I know that there are a lot of cheaper products on the market,but for me they are false economy.You don't need to use as much with Ajax to get the same or even better results.
02/03/2017
Great product it does not leave any residue. Also it smells great.
02/03/2017
Effective cleaning with less effort. I love the fresh scent.
14/12/2016
I have found this cleans my bench tops very effectively and the light scent is pleasant not over powering some products
17/09/2016
love the smell after and everything is clean and shiny
06/09/2016