3.8 5 0 43 43 The woody, rich flavour of Manuka honey is sought after the world over for its delicious, distinctive taste. Arnott’s have paired real Manuka honey in two crunchy biscuits with a delightful cream centre, all covered in Tim Tam milk chocolate, to bring you a heavenly indulgence that will leave your tastebuds buzzing.
Arnott's Manuka Honey & Cream Tim Tam

31/05/2020
Not Bad
It was an interesting flavour but not one of my favourites. I doubt whether I'd buy this particular flavour again. It seemed to lack something but not sure what.
02/05/2020
Teats great and once you start on them you cant simply say no more until they all gone haha. The flavors are yummy. Love it. The only downside is the quantities.....not enough in a packet.
16/04/2020
Arnetts Tim tams Munuka
Has a really surprisingly a good taste.Tastes great with tea
09/04/2020
Manuka Honey Timtam
I love honey and love Timtams but this combination is too sickly sweet. Even the sweet fiend children didn’t like them. Definitely not something I would buy again.
03/04/2020
tim tam
these are good for you in all kinds of ways, health wise, just enjoyable blues busters
02/04/2020
Timtam
01/04/2020
Be prepared for a weird honey taste
I love honey, but this just doesn't taste right. Maybe it's the combination of super sweet chocolate. Try making it with Dark Chocolate.
23/03/2020
Good flavour but very sweet
Love the combination of the flavour. The honey taste is yum but its way too sweet.
21/03/2020
okay
found very sweet, maybe bit too much honey in there
20/03/2020
Love!
Very distinct honey flavour. They kept it simple with this flavour, so the honey taste wasn't lost in amongst other flavours. Perfectly paired with a tea or coffee for afternoon tea.
20/03/2020
Different tase
I really liked the combination of flavors, maybe a little too sweet
14/03/2020
Strong Flavor
I tried this new Manuka honey Tim Tams found the honey far to sweet and the honey flavor was very strong the chocolate and biscuit it self was yummy. If they put less honey it would be more enjoyable to eat
13/03/2020
Strong honey flavour
These Tim tams really taste like honey and not just ‘sweet’. I really liked the complexity of flavour and it went well with the chocolate.
12/03/2020
Tooooo sweet!
I tried this today and the first bite I couldn’t really taste anything but Tim Tammy goodness, then the excessive sweetness hit and all I could taste was honey. Honey flavoured, I know, but this was really over the top. I love sweet things and I struggled to finish one biscuit. My friend could only do half a one. Do not recommend, sadly.
11/03/2020
Will buy again
Flavour wasn't too strong which suited me and my family. Yum!