4.2 5 0 46 46 Nothing but flour, butter, raw sugar, honey, eggs, vanilla pod, salt and natural flavour.
Arnott's Simple Batch Vanilla Butter Biscuits

25/02/2020
Close to Homemade
Arnott's have produced a biscuit variety that is the closest to homemade. It is simple delight enjoyed with a hot cuppa. Nothing fancy just your standard ingredients. Very tasty and any any time snack.
18/11/2019
Taste great
These taste great and are not hard they are easy to bite into and you can’t just have one
06/11/2019
Homemade taste
I am a big fan of Arnotts and always try their biscuits so I tried the simple batch as well, It is very expensive as compared to the value they are giving, taste is just like home made with no additives, but I wont buy it again because if I am paying for a biscuit it should be at least different from home style biscuits.
04/10/2019
Taste of home made
These biscuits have the Flavour of a simple home made biscuit. Light and full of flavour a must with your tea or coffee
13/09/2019
Delicious!!!
bought these last week they were gone within 3 days, so moreish and buttery.
11/09/2019
Too delicious
Not too sweet i tried these biscuits and I love the smell of honey on them
11/09/2019
Arnott simple batch biscuits
Tastes okay but not sure why Arnott’s have made these biscuits.
20/08/2019
nice but simple
the taste was a bit plain, but the quality was good and a good amount in the bag
17/08/2019
Plain and simple
Nice idea but I found the taste to be a little plain for me. I’d prefer something sweeter.
13/08/2019
Not bad
I liked the flavour of these simple batch biscuits. I do love having a biscuit and a cup of tea and these were a good dunking biscuit. Nothing too fancy though they did the trick
09/07/2019
Yum
Great product great taste simply yet so much flavour would highly recommend to anyone thanks Arnott's
24/06/2019
Cookie
Poor product. The flavour is boring. Won't be buying these again
16/06/2019
Bland biscuit - no real taste
Very disappointed - was looking forward to these. Was looking for a traditional tasting butter biscuit but it wasn’t buttery at all. Very plain - bland really.
13/05/2019
arnotts simple batch biscuits
I did not like them at all. Tried sharing them but no one came back for a 2nd. They just didn't taste nice
01/05/2019
Expected better
Tried this product very disappointed as the biscuits were overcooked