4.3 5 0 12 12 A creamy soft Havarti Cheese infused with real bacon chips for an irresistible burst of flavour.
Ashgrove Havarti Infused With Bacon

22/10/2020
I liked it
I love this cheese on crackers. The bacon flavour isn't overpowering. It adds a good amount of difference to the cheese. I will buy again. Very good.
02/05/2019
Good taste
Tastes good with plain crackers or toast. It's creamy and has a hint of bacon flavour. I enjoyed eating it.
10/01/2019
Aussie cheese
Havarti is a great cheese and it is good to see that it is experimenting. This cheese flavour combination is nice but I prefer the original.
04/12/2018
Bacon flavoured???
Not exactly what I assumed it to taste like, was very creamy and while had bacon throughout. Was not very bacony. Found it ok to put into a ha burger mix, or mix with other cheese on pasta bake etc, but not one I'll be buying again and with six kids, a cheese loving partner. Was not a hit 😟
24/11/2018
Beautiful Tassie cheese
This Tassie cheese is very nice and delicious with crackers or even on a small piece of toast by itself. The bacon is not overpowering.
22/11/2018
Very nice
This is a nicely flavored cheese you can see and taste the little bacon bits, great on crackers
18/11/2018
Bacon is life
This was divine. Excellent choice to add to a cheese platter to break the flavours. The bacon is just subtle enough not to overpower but you can definitely taste it without regretting it later
16/11/2018
Worth a try
This is a really easy to eat cheese; smooth and creamy with barely a hint of bacon. You can see plenty of bacon bits but personally I would have preferred a stronger bacon flavour. Definitely worth a try!
23/10/2018
tasty
cheese with bacon just heaven, just so yum on crackers, it was so nice cut into small cubes and tossed in a salad
09/10/2018
New flavour combination
As soon as I saw it in the supermarket I knew that I had to try it. It has got the Havarti creaminess and although the bacon flavour is fairly subtle, you can taste it. It is great on a cheese board with some cracker biscuits like Water Crackers. You need something unflavoured so that you can taste the bacon.
03/10/2018
Oh my gosh!! This sounds amazing. I love Havarti cheese to start with....but infused with bacon...can only be better. Going to have to buy this on my next shop.
03/10/2018
havent tried this cheese yet but will be looking out for it sound yum.