4.2 5 0 28 28 All legumes. Al dente. All great taste. Barilla Red Lentil Penne, made with just 1 ingredient - red lentils! Certified gluten free and non-GMO. Taste the difference.

18/11/2019
Healthy replacement for regular pasta.
I really enjoyed the healthy replacement for the regular pasta. As it is made from Pulses and has more nutrients it left me feeling guilt-free. Must try for all. Also great for toddlers as a healthy snack.
15/10/2019
Barilla red lentil penne
Great alternative to traditional pasta with the same taste and texture. I would recommend this to my family and friends
10/09/2019
love this
tried this for the first time the other day and absolutely love it! tastes just like normal pasta but healthier when trying to be healthy or conscious of food consuming. Would definitely recommend
04/09/2019
Healthy pasta
I bought this because I loved the idea of the health benefits or this pasta vs others so was keen to try it. I would like it if it came in bigger sized packets as I have a family to feed. I did find it a bit dry but that was ok, when I first cooked it and tasted it by itself I was worried that I didn’t like it and thought no way my young kids would eat it, which I was surprised and disappointed about as we eat a lot of legumes and grains. However, when it was put with the other veggies and sauce you hardly taste anything bad, except it was maybe a bit dry in texture. I would try this again especially because of the ingredients/health benefits and my whole family did enjoy it, in fact my young children didn’t even comment that it was different (they complain about virtually every meal lol). I did mix a small amount of a different pasta in with this one just to bulk up the volume.
Good taste
This had a good flavour- it was nice with a pesto sauce I made to put on it . It was quite filling and satisfying- I would buy again.
red lentil penne
loved it .for someone who can't eat normal pasta due to wheat intolerance found these one really nice texture and quick to eat had them hot and cold and my family loved them as well
Great pasta alternative
Had this with dinner this week as my other option was not available. Loved the texture and flavour! Will definitely buy again and recommend to everyone.
19/08/2019
This pasta was very nice - a different flavour to normal pasta but very enjoyable. I normally buy bigger packs so I’m not sure I would buy this again.
Great alternative for pasta
If you can't have wheat pasta, or looking to reduce carbs, this is the perfect alternative. It was a bit tougher, but I did not mind that. I didn't really notice any taste, so the sauce really shines when used in a dish. We will be using this again, and look forward to getting the other barilla alternatives.
Quite likeable
Different from the rest of the general pastas around and quite enjoyable. The texture and flavour was very palatable and pleasing. I would like to see more products like this around.
Great for coeliacs!
I'm a coelica and these were great! My only complaint would be the odd after taste it left.
Red Lentil
Barilla is one of my favourite pasta brands and this great flavour didn’t let me down. What a great combination. It cooks well to al dente, the kids loved it! Thanks Barilla!
Great traditional pasta alternative
Love the way this pasta holds its shape and doesn't fall apart when cooked. Perfect for use in pasta salads where you need the pasta robust. Great flavour and love the pop of colour it adds to a meal. Great change to usual pasta and kids loved it too.
13/08/2019
This pasta is great. I liked the point of difference with it and think that I will buy it again because it feels like it had some good nutritional benefits over the regular pasta
06/08/2019
A bit tough but you can hide the taste in a nice cauliflower Alfredo sauce or anything . Good for protein in a plant pased diet