4.3 5 0 10 10 The richness of cocoa and condensed milk creates a classic indulgent gooey sauce perfect for a traditional sundae. Rich Chocolate Sauce also doubles as a perfect syrup base for iced or hot chocolate… don’t forget the marshmallows! This is a classic family favourite.
Barkers Rich Chocolate Sauce

16/11/2020
Yummy chocolate sauce
I tried this chocolate sauce on ice cream and found it nice not too sweet. I would buy this product again and I would try it in chocolate milk
16/11/2020
Rich chocolate
This is a rich chocolaty syrup that is great on ice cream and in milk
12/11/2020
Rich chocolate fudge sundae
Reminds me of the Mcdonald’s chocolate syrup. It’s so delicious. I’ve never had a supermarket bought chocolate syrup quite as delicious. I wouldn’t buy anything else now. Great little treat.
24/10/2020
Yummy and indulgent!
Very tasty chocolate sauce with a good consistency. It's nice over ice cream as well as mixes into milk for a milkshake. It doesn't taste too sweet either which is a bonus for indulgent sauces.
19/10/2020
so yummy
I purchased this Bakers chocolate sauce for my husband he used it in milk and on top of ice cream and he loved the smooth rich chocolate he said it is the best he has tasted in a long time
15/10/2020
nice and rich
this is great for an afternoon treat with ice cream. nice and smooth and not too rich.will use a lot more in the summer.
12/10/2020
not bad
I like to have this chocolate on my vanilla ice cream
21/11/2020
I am always up for trying new chocolate toppings, hoping to one day find a rich thick chocolate sauce, therefore I will have to try this one.
24/10/2020
Not sure I’ll use it probably stay in fridge mayb kids might like not sure
20/10/2020
My family loves strawberries with chocolate and I can't wait to purchase this chocolate sauce to try it.