4.4 5 0 1197 1197 Berocca is a specifically formulated energy vitamin and mineral supplement that helps enhance mental and physical performance when taken daily for 28 days. Berocca helps give you positive energy when leading a full and active lifestyle. Berocca is a great tasting effervescent tablet and is suitable and recommended for daily use.<br><br> This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
Berocca Performance
  • 1,197 Reviews

20/04/2020
Berocca gives you back the B B Bounce! It did for me, became a daily mid morning routine and make me feel less sluggish and more energised!
20/04/2020
I found taking the Berocca everyday gave me a Massive energy boost which lasted all day which was great as I wasn’t getting that from my usual vitamins. I am now changing my vitamins to Berocca only!
19/04/2020
This has been incredible, I have had so much more energy to play with my two young children - I have been down on the floor with them more, with more stamina, and have even started exercising again (something I never found the energy to do before). So on behalf of my family, thank you for being part of the memories we have been able to make together (because mama now has the stamina to keep up with them!). :)
19/04/2020
If tasted OK and I definitely felt like I had a little. More energy during the day
19/04/2020
Berocca tastes ok, but didn't feel it gave me any additional energy to usual.
19/04/2020
Berocca makes me feel more energized and positive with my life. It's easy to take and tastes great. I'll keep having it in the future.
19/04/2020
Berocca worked for me, it gave me an extra energy boost in the mornings which we all need :)
19/04/2020
Tasty and convenient vitamin supplement. Easy for an afternoon pick me up.
19/04/2020
Berocca is an easy and convenient drink to have daily. I love how it's packed full of vitamins and mineral and provides a good source of energy. It would be good if the silver foil was removed as I didnt think it was necessary to be there.
19/04/2020
Berocca enables me to start my days with a positive and energetic approach. I found myself to be wanting to be involved in more activity and in general feeling better.
19/04/2020
I feel personally that berocca has improved the overall quality of life for me. I feel better waking up till I’m in bed. Even the quality of sleep has improved. It tastes great,and is quick and. Convenient
19/04/2020
A daily dose of Berocca is a fizzy fix that really helps brighten up my morning. I'm not a morning person so Berocca in the morning is perfect for me to get my brain switched on and through to the day to my peak operating time of the afternoon and evening. I prefer to add my Berocca to sparkling water to give it that extra fizz although I've had to play around with the amount of water as it can taste a little chalky sometimes. The tablet format in the tube is super convenient. I would highly recommend Berocca as a daily pick me up for anyone needing to balance their headspace and feel energised.
19/04/2020
Fizzy and smooth taste. Energy boosting. Great morning drink.
19/04/2020
I enjoyed thanking Berocca daily. I love how convenient it is. I can just pop it in a glass of water and it’s ready. The flavour is nice and it keeps me alert and going throughout my day
18/04/2020
I really enjoyed trying Berocca. It really helped me, especially during that afternoon slump. My energy levels were definitely improved which really helped during such a crazy time at work. I would recommend this product. Would love a Lemon Lime flavour!