4.7 5 0 15 15 A lusciously sweet taste complemented by a tart finish. The touch of ripe wood blends with the sweetness of grape, making it a perfect finishing touch for your meals. Try it on your meats and vegetables and reinvent the flavour of your traditional recipes, or even use it as a unique topping to your favourite desserts.
Bertolli Organic Balsamic Glaze

16/10/2020
Great Product
This is delicious. Adds great flavour to bruschetta
15/10/2020
Thick sticky and sweet
Really great. Its super thick, sticky and sweet. I love drizzling this over my avocado and feta on toast.
15/10/2020
LOVED IT
This is a perfect balsamic glaze, perfect to drizzle over bruschetta.
15/06/2020
Love this glaze
Love the Balsamic Glaze, its perfect for drizzling over my quiche and other meals for that extra oomph. It is a little bit pricey for the size though.
15/10/2019
Glazed
My partner and I use this one home made pizzas with rocket and goats cheese chicken and bacon and it seriously make the pizza taste 10 x better drizzle a bit over the top the thickness of it makes it so easy to do
31/03/2019
Perfect for salads
This balsamic glaze is the perfection addition to any salad or bruschetta! It compliments tomatoes and onions perfectly and will add amazing flavour to your meal.
20/02/2019
Amazing in a bottle!
This is a heck of a great product and very versatile. I use it in a variety of ways and in meals. It is a hit in our family and it woes dinner guests, everyone asks, "What is that that flavour and where can I buy it?"
31/01/2019
Bertolli Balsamic Glaze
I used to make my own it is a time consuming task. I have tried commercial Balsamic Glazes and have found Bertolli to be one of the very best. Bertolli Balsamic Glaze on almost anything improves it. Over steak, poached eggs, salad, fish, love it on all of these. Would recommend anyone who likes Balsamic to try this product, it is the bells and whistles for sure.
31/01/2019
I was so happy to find this little treasure - I love putting it on my food I always feel like a professional it looks & tastes amazing. So yummy & worth a try
22/01/2019
Really good
It’s good for salads and not as runny as normal vinegar
20/01/2019
Love this
Love this balsamic glaze drizzled on my salads best brand I've tried.
16/01/2019
I have tried this not only in salads but glazing for my plate. Absolutely delicious and have brought as a much have pantry item!!
10/01/2019
Amazing!!!
My husband and I both looooove this product!!! I love balsamic vinegar but this glaze is the next level!!! Beautiful on salads with crumbled feta. Always in our fridge now!
09/01/2019
Beautiful product
As a Chef, now retired, I used to make this alot. I grabbed a bottle of this glaze recently because I didn't have time to finish a meal the way I wanted to . I trust Bertolli after using their products for years and wasn't disappointed, this is a beautiful product.
08/01/2019
Taste beyond all others
The balsamic glaze was.so tasty that it made me go back for.more. It was just the right consistency and the right amount of taste to satisfy even the most fussy of eaters