0 5 0 15 7 Delicious mini chocolate sponge cakes with creamy vanilla filling. Impress your friends at your next occasion.
Betty Crocker Choc Vanilla Whoopie Pies

22/01/2014
They were really nice the cream wasnt to sweet and the kids loved them gone in a day lol
14/12/2013
I made these with my 2 grandsons, they loved making and eating them and asked to make them again.
14/12/2013
These are amazing, and very easy to make, i felt like i was eating one from a bakery, but homemade fantastic product.
15/07/2013
These look like fun and the name sounds so enticing! Have got a packet in the cupboard ready to try due to all the positive recommendations and reviews! Looking forward to it.
21/05/2013
love these and so do the kids, easy to make and great with a cuppa or a treat
16/05/2013
i love these they had a great taste and my daughter could make them thats how easy they are
15/05/2013
Yum yum yum - Betty Crocker always a winner!! I loved these - so easy.
26/07/2015
I would love to try this product; it looks children-friendly-in-the-kitchen!
04/01/2014
I will try these I love to cook new things especially cakes
02/08/2013
I absolutely love baking and these mixes are just so convenient! I haven`t tried this before so I`d really appreciate a sample before purchasing.
11/03/2013
If this gets more people to bake why not! I am a bit of a diy baker though and find tht the pre mixes generally are about 3 times sweeter than I would like. Still I think its good that it allows everyone to get into the spirit of baking and whoopie pies are pretty popular in baking circles at the moment.
03/03/2013
What a great taste and so easy to make. Everyone loves these and they look fantastic when served up for afternoon tea.
28/02/2013
These are the best ever!!! I love them. The little cakes are divine and the cream filling is to die for. So easy to make!
07/02/2013
my kids loved these and i worked out if you cook them for less time then they are not so dry as other people have stated and i do my own filling as the filling is quite "artificial" like moch cream which my family and i dont like, but it was a hit for a quick afternoon snack
23/01/2013
Didn`t turn out like the pretty picture on the packet. Very sweet, wasnt a big fan of the chocolate "sponge" as they call it on the packet