0 5 0 5 3 Delightful mini vanilla sponge cakes with creamy vanilla filling and sprinkles. The perfect fashionable treat to suit any occasion. Choc vanilla also available.
Betty Crocker Vanilla Sprinkle Whoopie Pies

02/05/2014
Im One of Betty Crocker fans love her range of cakes and products and must say the whoopie pies a great and easy to make and my kids love these they help make them too
26/04/2014
easy to make and recommend others to try
03/03/2014
Fun to make with the kids. Easy to follow recipe. Comes with everything you need in the dry ingredients. Dont have to go hunting for something to decorate them with. Kids rate them 9
04/04/2014
My tastle buds are already saying eat me!!! Would love to make with my son!!!
03/04/2014
I love Betty Crocker products but have never tried these I would love to give them a try.
03/04/2014
Being a smoker I would like to try this product to return the whiteness to my teeth
04/03/2014
My daughter had a lot of fun preparing these and they were very tasty :)
03/03/2014
sound too good to be true have to try soon
05/02/2014
betty crocker is a great brand and these sound delicious and easy to bake
16/07/2013
The name is so creative! They sound fun and bring everyone together in the kitchen. Cant wait to try!
17/03/2013
Not usually a fan of the packet mixes but I do think if it enables kids or novices to get excited about cooking and baking and more over do an activity together why not! I ptrfer homemade though.
05/11/2012
These are nice and easy to make and the whole family loves them. Great product.
05/11/2012
Exitedly purchased and baked this product. It must have an aquired taste as the adults and the littlies all disliked them. We must have something wrong with us. But really they taste terrible
01/11/2012
Perfect for the kids to cook as a special treat very quick and easy to prepare
15/10/2012
It`s really handy getting kids to bake & decorate them & they love it.