4.6 5 0 60 60 The quintessential combination of spinach and fetta is flavour folklore. Try the delicate combination of baby spinach with creamy fetta with sliced cucumber or carrot and celery sticks.
Black Swan Crafted Spinach & Fetta Dip

17/08/2019
Interesting Flavour
I love dips but I found this one too creamy and over powered by the chunks of fetta. It needs less fetta and perhaps a balsamic flavour to balance the strong fetta taste. Even the spinach gets lost,
05/06/2019
DELICIOUS
this dip is addictive especially with a good savoury biscuit
28/12/2018
Yummy dip!
My favourite from this range! Definitely keeps you coming back for more, really nice consistency and flavour.
08/07/2018
A nice dip. Weirdly addictive as you keep going back for more. Tasty
05/07/2018
Very very tasty, great balance or flavours. Really nice on a wrap with beef sausages and tomato sauce!
13/06/2018
Spinach & Fetta is a winning combination in my books & I've often bought this dip to go with a cheese plate or for a snack with rice crackers. It's very moreish & well balanced in flavour & texture. Not too heavy or oily, just delicious!
08/06/2018
Absolutely devine. Strong but pleasant spinach taste. Lovely with wholemeal type crackers. Works fabulously on a platter.
25/05/2018
Nice tasting dip. Love the flovour, great with cheese platter.
23/05/2018
This is a yummy all round dip. It has become my go to dip when entertaining.
09/05/2018
Tried this at Christmas love the combination of the two flavours as I love fetta and spinach just perfect.
02/05/2018
Tried this about 2 weeks ago, its a tiny bit peppery and very delish, had it on crackers and was loving the creamy lightness and tangy.
01/05/2018
Delicious perfect Combo lovely with light crackers. Just a little expensive
19/04/2018
Very tasty, I use this instead of margarine on my healthy salad sandwich,
22/03/2018
Family favourite We buy this product when we hav roast lamb. I buy fresh flat bread from coles. Then my I put this dip on the flat bread with lettuce,tomato and roast lamb. Kids love it. It creamy not overpowering or overpriced.
06/03/2018
This is amazing i love pastizzis and this is like that but in a dip. I am Greek so feta is like and so is this dip.