4.7 5 0 59 59 The quintessential combination of spinach and fetta is flavour folklore. Try the delicate combination of baby spinach with creamy fetta with sliced cucumber or carrot and celery sticks.

5/06/2019
DELICIOUS
this dip is addictive especially with a good savoury biscuit
28/12/2018
Yummy dip!
My favourite from this range! Definitely keeps you coming back for more, really nice consistency and flavour.
8/07/2018
A nice dip. Weirdly addictive as you keep going back for more. Tasty
5/07/2018
Very very tasty, great balance or flavours. Really nice on a wrap with beef sausages and tomato sauce!
13/06/2018
Spinach & Fetta is a winning combination in my books & I've often bought this dip to go with a cheese plate or for a snack with rice crackers. It's very moreish & well balanced in flavour & texture. Not too heavy or oily, just delicious!
8/06/2018
Absolutely devine. Strong but pleasant spinach taste. Lovely with wholemeal type crackers. Works fabulously on a platter.
25/05/2018
Nice tasting dip. Love the flovour, great with cheese platter.
23/05/2018
This is a yummy all round dip. It has become my go to dip when entertaining.
9/05/2018
Tried this at Christmas love the combination of the two flavours as I love fetta and spinach just perfect.
2/05/2018
Tried this about 2 weeks ago, its a tiny bit peppery and very delish, had it on crackers and was loving the creamy lightness and tangy.
1/05/2018
Delicious perfect Combo lovely with light crackers. Just a little expensive
19/04/2018
Very tasty, I use this instead of margarine on my healthy salad sandwich,
22/03/2018
Family favourite We buy this product when we hav roast lamb. I buy fresh flat bread from coles. Then my I put this dip on the flat bread with lettuce,tomato and roast lamb. Kids love it. It creamy not overpowering or overpriced.
6/03/2018
This is amazing i love pastizzis and this is like that but in a dip. I am Greek so feta is like and so is this dip.
1/03/2018
An absolute necessity for every cheese and dip platter