4.6 5 0 48 48 The quintessential combination of spinach and fetta is flavour folklore. Try the delicate combination of baby spinach with creamy fetta with sliced cucumber or carrot and celery sticks.
Black Swan Crafted Spinach & Fetta Dip

07/08/2017
Love the taste and texture. Also taste great on all crackers
26/07/2017
So nice to see a delicious dip and not the standard types most shelves are swamped with. Versatile. I toss it through pasta or rice even mixed in with eggs to make an omelette. .
25/07/2017
Such a good dip! We get it everytime we have a platter
25/07/2017
This is now a corner stone of our chip & dip platter. You must try this
25/07/2017
Such a yummy dip!! It's great with a variety of other snacks such a carrot sticks or crackers and great for parties, family get togethers etc.
25/07/2017
So delicious! Even better on crackers with ham, avocado and tomatoes
25/07/2017
The subtle feta spinach flavours in this creamy dip have us scraping the container for every little bit.
24/07/2017
Taste just so good. Great option for snacking time !
09/07/2017
Love this dip. When I'm buying dip - this is the first one I get, no questions. Creamy and delicious. Hard to stop once you start!
07/07/2017
Love spinach. Love feta. Love this. I would highly recommend this to anyone else who also does
03/07/2017
This dips was a hit at my party most of the time .... the taste is just right too
03/07/2017
love spinach and fetta and when I found this dip couldnt wait to try it - certainly met my expectations and pretty sure I ate most of the tub. Went really nice with a lovely SSB. Enjoy
03/07/2017
Omgosh this stuff is so addictive! The best dip I have had in a long time. If you like feta you must try this!
03/07/2017
Great dip! Always included in dip and cracker platters. Also great in a bread and roasted for a little.. Yum Yum!!
03/07/2017
Absolutely divine with fresh carrot sticks! Great way to get the kids to eat their veggies!