4.6 5 0 60 60 The quintessential combination of spinach and fetta is flavour folklore. Try the delicate combination of baby spinach with creamy fetta with sliced cucumber or carrot and celery sticks.
Black Swan Crafted Spinach & Fetta Dip

03/07/2017
It tastes great and always have it with other dips and biscuits. Or on a platter with meat and cheese.
03/07/2017
excellent ..................................................................................................................
12/08/2018
Wow l will have to look out for this one l have not tried it yet looking forward to though
06/02/2018
I haven't tried these or heard of these. My store doesn't carry them I know that.spinach is very good for you too. I need to try this out
01/02/2018
oh wow my daughter and i will either have to buy one each or have a biscuit stand off, or possibly shut ourselves in a room no one else can get to us!
27/09/2017
Oh my I could eat this all day with my jats buiscuts
08/08/2017
yumm what a combination 2 of my favourite products in a dip must try
07/08/2017
Yum , i love baby spinach and feta so can't wait to try this combination.
30/07/2017
I enjoy a good dip and wouldn't mind trying this item.
26/07/2017
I love the black swan range of dips. I am now keen to try this one and see if it is as tasty as the rest of the range.
09/07/2017
I haven't tried this product but it sounds yummy. Would definitely like to try it sometime.
05/07/2017
I have not tried this but may give it a try if on sale
03/07/2017
haven't tried this product but sounds great and would love to try thankyou