4.5 5 0 12 12 Omega-3s are essential for normal health, and must be obtained through the diet. Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 is the ideal supplement if you don’t eat the recommended 2-3 serves of fish per week. Maintains heart, skin, eye and brain health.
Blackmores Fish Oil Odourless

13/02/2020
Regular use
I use this product daily, usually purchase it when it is on special. does it work? to be honest I have no idea, but I take it anyway.
10/02/2020
Take care
Was not going to leave a review on this Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 but after I read Melissa's review decided I should also tell my experience. Was taking this fish oil for quite some time and started to get largish bruises on various places over my body. When I checked it out and saw it was probably the fish oil at fault so stopped taking it and slowly the bruising stopped. No criticism of Blackmores brand but just a warning to be alert to what you are taking.
28/01/2020
Be wary
I like this product but love the Blackmores name even better than the product itself, I was taking fish oil daily for more than 12 months, until I had an unexpected trip to the emergency room at my local hospital for an injury with uncontrolled bleeding, hospital staff asked me...are you taking fish oil, my response...Yes, well that explained why they couldn't get the bleeding under control, nursing staff said fish oil will thin your blood just like warfarin does, so I no longer take fish oil as I have a hernia and if it was to start bleeding internally I would not know until it was probably too late, so if your going to take fish oil, please ask your GP first as it may not be suitable for you, the only reason I would not recommend this to a friend is it may not be suitable for them and I am not a Dr, I would however recommend Blackmores themselves as they have top quality products, just to be clear.
23/01/2020
Fish oil at its best
Tried many different types of fish oil. This is the best ive tried so far.
22/01/2020
Blackmores Fish Oil
I’ve been using this product for over a year now as part of my essential daily uptake. I trust Blackmores as a quality brand of products and use their other vitamins too.
22/01/2020
Good source of omega 3
Good product for alround health. More expensive than some other brands.
21/01/2020
Can’t mo e without it😁
Blackmore’s Fish Oil is essential to keep both me and my husband moving. Without it, we both has joint stiffness. Plus’s it’s good for heart health, so it’s a win win. It’s good value as well.
19/01/2020
Not sure of true potency
I've been taking blackmores fish oil for a few years now but I don't really know if it makes a difference. I'm quite dubious about the legitimacy of the potency in their products so will only buy them when they're on sale. I eat a lot of foods with omegas in them anyway so not really sure I need this supplement and sometimes I feel I'm just throwing money away. WOuld be good to see some independent testing of these different supplement companies.
17/01/2020
good fish oil
It is important to me that these are odourless and don't have a fishy after-taste. They are often on special too, which is great.
16/01/2020
booster for brain,skin and immune system
this product is best to have keep you skin , hairs,eyes and brain. specially person like me who does not eat enough sea food because of any reason . you may get in very reasonable price from chemist warehouse or in wooldworth or coles.
Easy dose Fish Oil
Tasteless and so easy to swallow. Aids with Heart, Brain and immune system. Just one a day.
16/01/2020
Blackmores odourless fish oil.
A good quality product that is easy to take everyday and just as it claims it is odourless. Available to purchase in most chemists and online. I would recommend to anyone who is not a great fish consumer.