Bondi Boost Hair Vitamins

4.5 5 0 24 24 Australia's first SUGAR free, GLUTEN free Hair Vitamins. They are the ONLY Australian made gummies on the market! <br>These delicious little Aussie gummy bears are a must have for healthy hair and nails. Formulated with essential hair-friendly vitamins like biotin, folic acid, zinc, Vitamin A, C, D, E, B-6 & Vitamin B-12. <br>Just chew and swallow two of these delicious gummy bears a day to get all the nutrients needed to achieve your hair goals! The vitamins work best taken for a minimum of 3 months. Results will vary from person to person, however majority of customers report noticeable changes in 6 weeks. One bottle of BondiBoost™ contains 60 gummies.
Bondi Boost Hair Vitamins

15/08/2021
For overall health
While these are hair vitamins I think it's good for your overall health as it contains lots of different vitamins and minerals. I like that they're sugar free, gluten free and that they taste nice too!
15/10/2020
Good results
I have noticed since using this that I have quite a lot of new hair growing. My hair also feels less dry and frizzy. So far so good.
16/06/2020
I have been using this for over two months and love Bondi and love how thick my hair is!
19/06/2018
I've had my bottle of gummies for nearly a month and I definitely notice a difference in the new hair I have growing in! It feels thicker and very healthy. I would definitely recommend this product, especially with how easy it was to purchase from Bondi Boost's website... I even used AfterPay and received my products the same week I ordered them!