4.3 5 0 15 15 Experience a sun-kissed Australian tan in just 1 hour with Bondi Sands Express Self Tanning Foam. Infused with a scent of coconut, this ultra lightweight aerosol foam will leave your skin glowing like a day on Bondi beach.

5/06/2019
Light
Unfortunately I can not give a great review The colour was very light. But it applied nicely.
29/05/2019
Underwhelming
I left this product on for 6hrs the first time to get zero tan. Then the NEXT day I left it on from bedtime till waking up the next morning and had the SLIGHTEST tan, and only because I am very pale. The smell isn't as bad as most tanners, but not "pleasant", but yes very easy to apply. Takes awhile to be dry to touch, atleast 3hrs. I will try the super dark one next time and see if I get a result. Luckily it was half price.
28/05/2019
Tried and tested
Easy to apply and fragrance isn't too strong. Applied with a mitt, it goes on smooth without streaks
27/05/2019
Easy to use
Very easy to apply as it goes on dark. I don’t love the smell but that goes with most tan. Also you have to apply carefully with a mitt as any mistakes are very noticeable.
21/05/2019
Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express
Easy application, dries quickly, colour looks good when fully developed
14/05/2019
easy to use
easy to use goes on smoothly and easy to see where you have already applied
13/05/2019
Quick and easy
Really good product for a quick tan. Goes on easy and develops quickly
11/05/2019
Bondi sands
Loved how easy it was to apply, that is coloured evenly as well
8/05/2019
Easy to use and great colour
I love how convenient this is to use. Goes on easily, dries super quickly and leaves a natural looking tan. Not as dark as some of the other Bondi Sands tanning products, but you can layer if to darken the colour a bit! An easy option if you're in a hurry!
8/05/2019
No more orange tan
Love this product, it's so easy to apply and doesn't leave that orange tone on my skin.
6/05/2019
Natural!
Pulled off being a tanned lifeguard throughout the season! Looked natural and easy to apply.
5/05/2019
Very easy to apply
The product is very easy to apply, goes on well and dries fast with great, even results! Would definitely purchase again!
4/05/2019
Super tanner!
Great new tanning product, does exactly what its supposed too. Drys quick and easy, not sticky and the smell is divine. The colour is great on several skin tones. I would definitely reccomend this product to any false tan lovers!
4/05/2019
Best self tanner ever!
I love all the Bondi Sands products. I used this over the summer and it gave a great result and didn’t leave that tell tale fake tan smell. Love it!
30/04/2019
Works as decribed
Great product happy with results easy to usebut do prefer the original .