Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Self Tanning Foam

4.8 5 0 13 13 Sand, sea and sun, the enviable Australian image. Experience the next generation in tanning, with Bondi Sands Aero Self Tanning Foam. With dual tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this ultra lightweight aerosol foam will leave your skin glowing like a day on Bondi beach.
Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Self Tanning Foam

22/03/2021
Great go to tan
Good tan to start with. Easy to use, most of Bondi Sands products are great. I always need two layers as a pale little gal but definitely lasts more than a week if you care for it.
12/10/2020
Amazing glow
Used this for my first ever fake tan and I absolutely loved it! Would defiantly recommend. It didn't not make me look orange, lasted for days and didn't go all patchy. The glow was amazing!!!
10/06/2020
Love Love Love this Product
Honestly one of THE BEST tanners out. I am pale white (like translucent white lol) and this goes on beautifully. I even manage to do a 2nd coat in it too 🙌🏼 Look after it well enough by moisturising etc and it lasts for up to a week. I also find it wears off really well, no tiger stripes etc. Seriously love Bondi Sands ♥️
09/09/2019
Great long lasting tan
Great colour and long lasting. Dries quickly and the smell is pleasant. Will buy again. I would recommend this product and my friends have already started using it.
01/09/2019
Tan all year round
We always buy Bondi Sands!!! This is amazing product the colour is perfect for our skin... have already purchased another two bottles... one for me and one for my daughter.
09/06/2019
Wowwwww
Amazing product have used twice Give perfect amount of tan Best for Australian weather
Great colour
The colour of this tan is great, however I found the quick dry formula was a little too dry for my skin and went on a bit patchy. My skin tends towards the drier side in winter, so if you don't have this problem, it should be great! The colour is perfect after two coats. I love Bondi Sands so after this bottle finishes I'll go back to my regular Bondi Sands tan.
Love it!
I’ve always been a fan of Bondi sands so had to try this. I’m terribly uncoordinated and time poor, so i was able to quickly tan, dry and get on with things then sleep and wash off. Smells great, colour is flawless and lasts 10days minimum perfectly and fades nicely without the orange scales some tans give you.
03/06/2019
No stickyness
This tan is beautiful not sticky perfect if you don’t have time to do s tan before going out , the smell was not to over powering , the bottle could be a little bit bigger , I would recommend this product to all my friends and family
03/06/2019
Bondi Aero
Dries super fast, isn’t tacky like other self tanners. Definitely recommend doing 2 coats for a darker colour. Colour doesn’t transfer onto clothes or bedsheets. Overall love it and is now my favourite go to tan 😊
07/12/2020
I have been researching self tans for my daughters wedding. After reading good reviews on this product I am going to try it
05/06/2019
Looks good summer here we come shall shop for this one
05/06/2019
Aero spray for tan look I am not a fan as I prefer natural body tan