4.9 5 0 9 9 Sand, sea and sun, the enviable Australian image. Experience the next generation in tanning, with Bondi Sands Aero Self Tanning Foam. With dual tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this ultra lightweight aerosol foam will leave your skin glowing like a day on Bondi beach.

9/09/2019
Great long lasting tan
Great colour and long lasting. Dries quickly and the smell is pleasant. Will buy again. I would recommend this product and my friends have already started using it.
1/09/2019
Tan all year round
We always buy Bondi Sands!!! This is amazing product the colour is perfect for our skin... have already purchased another two bottles... one for me and one for my daughter.
9/06/2019
Wowwwww
Amazing product have used twice Give perfect amount of tan Best for Australian weather
Great colour
The colour of this tan is great, however I found the quick dry formula was a little too dry for my skin and went on a bit patchy. My skin tends towards the drier side in winter, so if you don't have this problem, it should be great! The colour is perfect after two coats. I love Bondi Sands so after this bottle finishes I'll go back to my regular Bondi Sands tan.
Love it!
I’ve always been a fan of Bondi sands so had to try this. I’m terribly uncoordinated and time poor, so i was able to quickly tan, dry and get on with things then sleep and wash off. Smells great, colour is flawless and lasts 10days minimum perfectly and fades nicely without the orange scales some tans give you.
3/06/2019
No stickyness
This tan is beautiful not sticky perfect if you don’t have time to do s tan before going out , the smell was not to over powering , the bottle could be a little bit bigger , I would recommend this product to all my friends and family
3/06/2019
Bondi Aero
Dries super fast, isn’t tacky like other self tanners. Definitely recommend doing 2 coats for a darker colour. Colour doesn’t transfer onto clothes or bedsheets. Overall love it and is now my favourite go to tan 😊
5/06/2019
Looks good summer here we come shall shop for this one
5/06/2019
Aero spray for tan look I am not a fan as I prefer natural body tan