Bonds Comfy Tops Very Opaque Tights

4.8 5 0 37 37 Smooth out your look with Bonds Comfy Tops Slimming Very Opaque Tights for a velvety soft finish. Featuring a smoothing brief to slim and shape your tummy area and hips, it offers a high opaque 120 denier matte finish.
Bonds Comfy Tops Very Opaque Tights

21/10/2021
Awesome tights
I used to have to wear these for school and they were amazing! They lasted longer than other tights and I didn't have that issue where they didn't go up all the way. 100% would recommend these.
20/10/2021
Comfortable tights
Great value for such a comfortable tights with good quality materials. Have already bought a few to wear on rotation.
18/10/2021
Fantastic
Loooove these for work! They last longer than most other brands and great quality
13/10/2021
Quality & Affordable
As someone who has to wear tights for work uniform these tights have lasted me for a long time and a GENUINELY opaque. A lot of the time tights will claim that they are not see through and are still quite sheer, these are not only opaque but are also really comfy, there are no loose threads or snags which are uncomfortable! I love these as a staple in my drawer!
12/10/2021
Durable and Comfy
These are the best tights I have ever worn. They are so durable, I work in childcare and still on my first 5 pairs from this winter. They wash well and are very affordable. The only downfall is the bonds stores near me didn’t have them and coles kept selling out.
05/10/2021
Best tights for winter
These tights are a staple in my winter work wardrobe. I love the matte black look and the tops really are comfy, no dig! They also retain their shape after several washes.
05/10/2021
Comfy socks
This is my favourite tights! So far has lasted the longest compared to other cheap brands I owned. I'll never buy cheap brands again so im willing to pay a bit extra to buy this tights!
04/10/2021
Best tights ever
These tights are so comfortable, love the high waist with a Mum Tum... always so comfortable, love that they stay in place. Ahhhmazing in winter, plus perfect and breathable on cooler spring and summer days.
Best tights I own!
As someone who wears opaque tights every single day for work, I was on the hunt for the perfect pair. I wanted something durable, comfortable and affordable. These ticked every box! I love the silky smooth finish and the super comfortable waistband - necessary when I’m wearing them 10-12 hours a day. I’ll never buy another brand again!
Wearing them now 😊
Seriously iam wearing my pair right now so comfortable and durable I'm a single parent and on the go always and they still haven't gotten a latter or stretched out nor faded 10/10
Great tights.
These tights are great for a Qld winter so you can wear a skirt or dress. Last ages and wash well. Highly recommend.
Great tummy support
I love wearing tights in winter, it makes all my clothes look nice and smooth over the tights. These tights are very comfortable and actually stay put, unlike others which I am constantly pulling up. Highly recommend
Bonds tights
Comfortable and dont fall down like some usually do, which is what happens with many other i have tried, i also like how smoothing they are underneath xlothing. Definitely recommend
Excellent
Great product long lasting, you’re not pulling them up every 5 minutes very comfortable
29/09/2021
Long lasting
Very comfy and long lasting, I wore them throughout the season but thankfully it did not rip off. The material is slightly thick which helps.