Brauer Joint & Muscle Cream

4 5 0 4 4 Brauer Arnicaeze Joint and Muscle Cream has been repackaged in a newly designed 100g pack. The non greasy and odourless product contains active ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine that are said to help provide temporary relief from the pain of arthritis and rheumatism- relief of muscular aches and pains and the pain of fibrositis. It is also used to help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis and for the symptomatic relief of low back pain.
Brauer Joint & Muscle Cream

04/08/2020
Effective
The Arnicaeze joint and muscle cream is great for relieving muscle pain. I kept it in my drawer at work for relieving wrist pain during prolonged periods of typing and to releive muscle aches from weightlifting. I often get a migraine if I feel my neck and ahoulders tighten. This cream helps ease the tightening and gives me a better shot of avoiding being laid up in bed if I apply it early enough in conjunction with oral anti inflammatories. Unfortunately it’s one of the mest expensive options on the market and only available in selected pharmacies and health food shops.
30/07/2020
Works great.
I have arthritis in my knees and this cream doesnt get rid of the pain but at night when the pain is at it's worse especially in winter this cream does help. My partner uses it on his back because he stuffed his shoulder years ago and he says it helps him to.
06/07/2020
OK but many different
Works well but could last longer. Arnicaeze Arnica Joint and Muscle seemed to do a better job. Also pure Arnica oil, Thursday Island Plantation very good for bruises etc
30/06/2020
Recommend product
My work is quite physical at times and this cream helps with those deep feeling aches and pains for me mainly in my arms, legs and lower back