Brioche Gourmet Sliced Loaf

4.8 5 0 35 35 Brioche Gourmet’s classic and traditional light, soft and buttery brioche sliced loaf will be a family favourite. With generous café sized slices, you can top with your favourite spreads, fresh fruit and toppings.
Brioche Gourmet Sliced Loaf

30/09/2022
Brioche Gourmet
This is the most delicious Brioche I have ever tried.
26/09/2022
Sooo good
So soft and buttery! A delicious loaf! Can’t wait to try more recipes with this. Definitely got my partners tick of approval. Lasted longer than my standard loaf out of the pantry too without moulding.
25/09/2022
Buttery and delicious
I loved this Brioche loaf. I thought it was perfectly portioned and tasted indulgent. The slices toast up well and this makes the most amazing French toast. Great for delicious snack, it was well liked by my whole family.
21/09/2022
Just love to snack on it as is. But if you like you could add a lil bot of butter and toast to perfect brown and voila
20/09/2022
Only bread I buy
I usually don’t buy bread for myself but this bread is the first and only option when I have to buy one. It tastes good.
16/09/2022
I hate bread but I love this one
I usually don’t go for bread but this bread is the first and only option when I will make a sandwich or vegemite toast
12/09/2022
So soft
I found it to be quite versatile for what I needed it to do. Pulled pork sandwiches with gravy were simply Devine and nicely served in the brioche bread. Best incorporated into a meal, not as nice on its own
11/09/2022
Good but expensive
Amazing taste and lasts well. I love making prawn sandwiches or French toast with this as the sweet flavours works well for both dishes. Is a bit expensive but definitely worth getting as a treat
10/09/2022
Amazing option for French toast
If you are looking for a great sweet tasting French toast recipe this is the perfect option!
08/09/2022
omg!!
so soft and delicious. makes amazing french toast
07/09/2022
Yummy!
Personally, it's way too sweet but the perfect for when making French toast. The right amount of density where the bread doesn't fall apart when mixing with the egg mixture To be honest only use it for French toast.
07/09/2022
Warm it up!
I love slightly warming Brioche up in either the toaster or under grill and i must admit it was my first try of La Fornee and i was pretty impressed! The texture was nice and fluffy and with a little bit of butter and jam, yummo.
02/09/2022
Tasty and full of butter flavored
It is very nice to have butter flavor toast with a bit sweetness although the original price is a bit high compared to others, supermarkets sometimes offer discounts to be more valuable to buy.
01/09/2022
Best brioche bread by far
I was surprised at how amazing this brioche bread is. It is a type of packaged bread that is either a big miss or a big hit. This bread is so good i dont buy any other brands anymore. If you are a fan of brioche bread definitely do not skip this next time.
31/08/2022
Lovely bread for any meal. Great as is or toasted and can be used for lots of different toppings. No the healthiest or cheapest option but tastes good as a treat.