4.5 5 0 37 37 Bulla Greek Style Spreadable Feta Herbs & Garlic is a smooth and creamy spreadable feta cheese, made from real feta and fresh milk. Ideal for spreading on crackers, sandwiches and pita bread, this versatile cheese can also be enjoyed as a dip.
Bulla Spreadable Garlic & Herb Feta

08/11/2020
Amazing on toast
I love this spreadable feta on toast with Avocado or egg. It's nice and salty and so easy to spread. What a great creation.
22/01/2020
Very flavoursome and easy to spread on crackers and is a delicious base for salmon and avocado. A hit at gatherings or for work place events where you have to find something a bit different.
29/11/2018
Great tasting
There is not anything like this on the market, great tasting , beautiful Feta taste and so soft and spreadable too. The texture is very appealing too. Great instead of margarine or butter and can add to any recipe.
27/11/2018
This wont last long
This is so yummy and doesn't last long in our house. So great for a quick snack on a cracker. Easy to spread & tastes delicious
09/10/2018
Bulla Spreadable Herb & Garlic Feta
OMG, what a fabulous surprise Bulla Spreadable feta has been. We had baked spuds with this smeared on them, on crackers with tomato and mixed through some pasta. So very versatile, easy to use, great at picnics or even on the go and reasonably priced. I love feta and this is just another way I can enjoy it.
24/08/2018
Bulla feta spread
doesnt have a strong Feta taste which is what I was looking for...so if youre looking for a delicate feta taste its good, but for me was missing some of the Feta Tang
11/08/2018
Very convenient to use, spreads easily on bread, crackers or anything that takes your fancy.
11/08/2018
I have tried the plain version and found it to be delicious. Creamy, rich and not too salty which I was worried about. Very convenient to use in sandwiches as well as garnishing dishes.
09/08/2018
Tastes great on rice cakes. I loved it, my picky daughter loved it. So its a big thumbs up 👍
07/08/2018
At last a spreadable Feta. Great on toast and crackers. Have yet to try it as a dip. As a lover of Feta, I was excited to see this spreadable variety. Love it.
07/08/2018
Sensational..I use this for kids school sandwiches it’s an alternative to using butter..I make them ham,tomato lettuce and put this spread on sandwiches..or if you hav crackers and some of this dip..great texture flavour right on price point
05/08/2018
I got a bit excited when I saw this product & had to try it on crackers with tomato & pepper as a mid morning snack - so creamy and lovely it was easy to spread & so light & delicious!
25/07/2018
Bulla Greek Style Spreadable Feta Herbs & Garlic is absolutely delicious! I have tried it with biscuits, toast and on a sandwich. It is so versatile and will now always be a staple in fridge
18/07/2018
I grab this from the supermarket just the other day and it was different to what i expected. It spreads well and tastes good but I still prefer Danish feta
09/07/2018
I wasn't so much of a fan of this one as I was the plain variety. I'm still a bit iffy though. I will persist as I do love feta.