4.5 5 0 79 79 Burt's Bees Moisturising Lip Balm Pomegranate is 100% natural. A replenishing and hydrating lip balm infused with the antioxidant goodness of Pomegranate Oil that restores moisture and texture to reveal smooth, supple, healthy-looking lips.
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm

01/04/2020
I did not like it
I purchased this lip balm to test it out as I heard a lot of great things about it. however, I did not like the consistency of the lip balm it is very dry and it does not heal chapped lips in any way, at least in my experience. another good product that I would suggest is the mario badescu lip balm from mecca.
17/01/2020
Holy grail!
Love this product! Great for dry skin as it’s soft and delicate. Keeps the lips moisturisers all day in all weather conditions and great for application before applying lipsticks/lip gloss.
23/12/2019
Tinted lips
I love wear this lip balm when I want a slight tinted lip. Also very hydrating with out leaving a tacky feeling on the lips.
15/12/2019
Soft lips
I love burts bees and have like 6 lip balms all around my house. They are an amazing formula, they are not waxy or sticky and leave the lips feeling amazing. The pomegranate scent is amazing and leave a slight tint. Perfect balm for soft lips.
29/11/2019
Love this product, gives a slight colour to your lip, doesn’t make it feel sticky and smells so good!
17/11/2019
Great lip balm
This is a great lip balm that hydrates my lips, keeps them soft while also providing a subtle hint of colour.
29/10/2019
Best Lip Balm brand around
Yep I'm a bloke but my partner got me hooked on burts bees. They are a good lip balm and in my line of work my lips get dried out if I dont keep moisturiser on them. Wouldn't use any other lip balm brand. They come in a good variety of flavours although I prefer the original flavour one.
28/10/2019
This is a great lip gloss that really helps to keep your lips from being dry and cracked. The flavor is also some different but very nice while not being sickly sweet or artificial tasting
22/10/2019
best lip balm
I love Burts Bees lip balms and the pomegranate has a light tint but not a strong taste so its perfect for everyday wear.
16/10/2019
Burt's Bees
This is the first time using Burt's Bees and I have to admit it works wonders on my lips. They have become soft and plump, filled with moisture. The pomegranate in the lip balm leaves a little colour on my lips too. They look devine now.
14/10/2019
One of the best lip balms!
I got very sensitive lips therefore the natural ingredients in a lip balm is my main concern in purchasing any lip balm. Burt's bees moisturizing lip balm keeps my lips smooth and moisturized and most importantly does not irritate my lips as some other brands do. This lip balm is one of the essential items in my bag which I won't go anywhere without it!
09/10/2019
I ONLY USE BERTS BEES on my LIPS
I LOVE all the range, the honey is my favourite, but as I have tried all the flavours the Pomegranate has to be a close second. This one also has a light tint so its great for a quick refreshing look when you're just popping into the shops.
07/10/2019
My second favourite
Really like Burts Bees. Love that this has a slight tint to it without being too much. I only purchased this because i was waiting on my supply from Hurraw to arrive. But would definitely purchase again.
05/10/2019
Soft and Moisturized!
This is one of my favourite lip balms I use everyday! The subtle tint is great - I have one at work, one in my handbag. Great quality product.
04/10/2019
One of the best
This is one of my favourite every day lip balms. The tint is subtle enough for everyone every day and it keeps on going