Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm

4.5 5 0 101 101 Burt's Bees Moisturising Lip Balm Pomegranate is 100% natural. A replenishing and hydrating lip balm infused with the antioxidant goodness of Pomegranate Oil that restores moisture and texture to reveal smooth, supple, healthy-looking lips.
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm

04/04/2021
Love the texture of this lip balm
Love the texture of this lip balm And the ingredient are a massive bonus. I love things that have natural ingredients that are safe for my children to use. I’m not the biggest fan of the smell or the tint.
31/03/2021
Touch of red
I love a lip balm that is super moisturizing and adds some glam as well.
23/02/2021
Lovely hint of colour
My favourite part of this product is the tint it gives your lips. I think the balm is somewhat moisturising but I definitely have other lip balms I believe do a better job. I would recommend this product to friends though.
02/02/2021
Very sticky
Thius product is okay because its very sticky and the pigment is so dark and uneven. I didn't like the texture of it.
22/01/2021
my favourite lip balm
This lip balm is so moisturizing and smells amazing. These are easily available at Priceline pharmacies.
19/01/2021
My favourite
I was given this as a stocking stuffer gift by my sister for Christmas. My first thought was ooh I love the packaging, using it is a delight, the flavour, scent and feel on my lips. It doesn't have to be reapplied often which makes it go further!
08/01/2021
Smooth and Creamy
Lips are loving this balm! Quality product, great packing and a great affordable price. Finding a suitable lipbalm can be challenging but now i've found my new friend. absolutley worth it. Product is also stocked at many of the outlets i go to so makes it convenient.
07/01/2021
Toll
I had an issue with dry and itchy lips and it was the only one that healed my lips quickly and maintained them healthy and smooth, when every they start to feel dry I put it on and they come good again, I’ve got a tube in my car, my work desk, beside my bed and in my handbag
10/12/2020
Excellent
I really like i, it isn’t hard to apply or isn’t too hard unlike the chapstick brand. I’ve tried many balms from Burt’s Bees, but this has been the best so far. It makes your lips very hydrated and they shine as if you have gloss on, very pretty.
07/12/2020
Always in my purse
I really enjoy using this lip balm, the tint is a bonus. It lasts well and is very comfortable on dry lips.
17/11/2020
Long lasting
Love all Burts Bees products and usually buy the lip balms in bulk. Love the Pomegranate flavour as the scent is amazing. I always carry one in my handbag or the pocket of my jeans. Well priced.
06/11/2020
Top lip moisturiser
This is one of my favourite lip products. I use it every day. I love the texture, light fragrance and the fact that it doesn’t have sunscreen. I also love the vanilla one.
06/11/2020
Great everyday lip balm
This Burt’s Bees Lip Balm is one of my favourite go-to products to help keep my lips soft and smooth. It comes in a handy compact size stick form that’s great for my handbag. I am also pleased that it’s made from natural ingredients and doesn’t dry out my lips like petroleum based lip balms. It has a pleasant fruity scent and the pomegranate colour adds a slight natural berry tint and shine to my lips. This lip balm works well to treat dry, chapped lips quickly both day and night. Great value!
14/10/2020
Berts
Use this regularly love them in all colours with a nice tint while feeling nicely moistured
12/10/2020
Save the Bees!
By far and away, one of my favourite brands on the entire planet. This is one of Burt's few 100% all natural products, and it's 100% delightful to use. The packaging is simple, it has a great little hygiene seal, everything is recyclable once you're finished with your balm and the scent is light and lush. Plus, the balm itself is easy to apply, light as a feather and delicious on the lips. What else could you want?! Oh wait, yes, if you wnated to blend your balm with a little bit of lippie for a light colour, you absolutely can! It's a great all-rounder. This is my go-to brand for lip balms.