4.5 5 0 72 72 Burt's Bees Moisturising Lip Balm Pomegranate is 100% natural. A replenishing and hydrating lip balm infused with the antioxidant goodness of Pomegranate Oil that restores moisture and texture to reveal smooth, supple, healthy-looking lips.

16/10/2019
Burt's Bees
This is the first time using Burt's Bees and I have to admit it works wonders on my lips. They have become soft and plump, filled with moisture. The pomegranate in the lip balm leaves a little colour on my lips too. They look devine now.
14/10/2019
One of the best lip balms!
I got very sensitive lips therefore the natural ingredients in a lip balm is my main concern in purchasing any lip balm. Burt's bees moisturizing lip balm keeps my lips smooth and moisturized and most importantly does not irritate my lips as some other brands do. This lip balm is one of the essential items in my bag which I won't go anywhere without it!
09/10/2019
I ONLY USE BERTS BEES on my LIPS
I LOVE all the range, the honey is my favourite, but as I have tried all the flavours the Pomegranate has to be a close second. This one also has a light tint so its great for a quick refreshing look when you're just popping into the shops.
07/10/2019
My second favourite
Really like Burts Bees. Love that this has a slight tint to it without being too much. I only purchased this because i was waiting on my supply from Hurraw to arrive. But would definitely purchase again.
05/10/2019
Soft and Moisturized!
This is one of my favourite lip balms I use everyday! The subtle tint is great - I have one at work, one in my handbag. Great quality product.
04/10/2019
One of the best
This is one of my favourite every day lip balms. The tint is subtle enough for everyone every day and it keeps on going
04/10/2019
Almost perfect lip balm
I always have this in my bag. It is easy to apply, moisturises lips without being sticky and has a lovely colour for my skin tone. The only negative I have is that it does need to be reapplied quite frequently as the staying power isn't the best
01/10/2019
Great!
Really good lip gloss. Stays moist, so I don’t have to apply too often. Not too sticky. Price is good
30/09/2019
Not worth the price
I was excited to try the Burt's Bee Pomegranate lip balm, but the product was lacking the moisturizing quotient. Hence, leaving my lips chapped, flaky and dry.
moisture for dry lips
I have enjoyed all of the Burts Bees range, starting many years ago with the hand cream and now the lip balms which they do very well. They are moisturising without being sticky, taste good and have a lovely tint plus help the dry lips feel better!
Excellent for dry lips
This product never runs out even when I used it everyday and it keep my lips nice and moist for more than 5 hours. The smell could improve. I highly recommend this product to those in the tropics.
Smooth lips
A really good lip balm that leaves your lips smooth and soft. Works really well. Packaging is attractive. A great brand.
21/09/2019
Burts Bees Pomegranate Lipbalm
It has real pomegranate smell so it is refreshing when applying. It is not oily but enough moisturising and with a bit of gloss which helps with going out for casual activities.
20/09/2019
Bees knees bee's balm
Great smell, like all Burt's products, works really well too. Unusual flavour with pomegranate so unique, hence the bee's knees!
16/09/2019
Smells great, feels great
This is my favourite lip balm. Non greasy, lasts hours & now smells great too. The perfect size to keep in your bag.