4.1 5 0 149 149 Cadbury Biscuit bars are the perfect treat to keep handy. With a crispy biscuit on the outside, a soft chocolate hazelnut flavoured centre and a chocolate base, they are simply delectable. Individually wrapped and portioned for wherever your day takes you.
Cadbury Biscuit Bar

04/09/2019
The packaging is great for lunch boxes, road trips and snack. They are small and easy to carry. Love the chocolatey taste. Maybe add more flavors like suggestions and proteins to make then a bit healthier
30/08/2019
The kids loved them. They are amazing. You can cut them in half and eat some now and later. I liked how it wasn't too sweet.
29/08/2019
Very yummy. Good snack! Kids loved it. I even cut them up to serve at a party once last minute.
29/08/2019
Enjoyable fun
My daughter absolutely loves these little bars. They are not too cakey and the chocolate on the inside isn't too sweet.
Chocolate Indulge
You have to love chocolate!! Very rich sweet only for chocolate lovers. Kids enjoyed it as much as I did.
Chocolatey treat
Lovely product for a treat. Easy to throw in your bag to satisfy when the munchies hit the kids on a road trip.
Sweet
They were ok but I felt they were a little too sweet and thus a little sickening. I like that they are made by a well known company which always makes me feel secure in buying a product.
27/08/2019
Too good!
This is dangerous. They are too good. I could polish off the box!
26/08/2019
Awesome
This is so good i could go through a whole box in one go i love chocolate so much
26/08/2019
Cadbury biscuit bar these are great get on them
These where great the whole family loved them. The chocolate is beatifull
23/08/2019
Nice
It was nice the kids liked it as it was different they loved the chocolate flavor
22/08/2019
Lack of Flavor
Whilst the packaging is interesting- the content itself isn't appetising. The biscuit didn't taste nice. The choc was on a sweeter note though. i wouldn't recommend this as a preferred snack option.
20/08/2019
My kids could not get enough of these! So chocolatey.
20/08/2019
great treat
light, fresh and easy to eat. tastes great but maybe not the healthiest choice for every day, once in a while is good
19/08/2019
Cadbury Biscuit Bar
Delicious. Smooth. Tastes amazing. They are a little small but would be perfect for a child’s lunch box or a quick fix me up at 3pm. I’d like to see less packaging. I think Cadbury needs to reassess how much plastic they are using.