4.1 5 0 149 149 Cadbury Biscuit bars are the perfect treat to keep handy. With a crispy biscuit on the outside, a soft chocolate hazelnut flavoured centre and a chocolate base, they are simply delectable. Individually wrapped and portioned for wherever your day takes you.
Cadbury Biscuit Bar

17/08/2019
Kids love these. Expensive tho.
My kids love these but with 3 kids and hibby the whole box is gone immediately which gets costly. I tried one and wont go back because i have anissue saying no to these and wont stop at only one.
17/08/2019
These are so delicious and they are from the best chocolate maker Cadbury.
Very sweet
Good quality but far too sweet for me. The kids love them though.
Very sweet
The overall taste was okay but was very sweet. The kids loved it though
Yum
Lovely flavour and a good size treat for that afternoon pick me up
Addictive!!
I loved these! They are so tasty. Only problem is they are addictive and I keep going back for more!!
Delicious!
I bought these for my kids to try. I had a bite from one and was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't extremely thick and too sweet. Was a nice change from muesli bars
15/08/2019
Chocolate heaven
Perfect snack for a sweet tooth! I love that it wasn't sickeningly sweet, and is just the right size for a snack! Love Cadbury's creativity with this product :)
14/08/2019
Cute and delicious
I really like this snack for a midday afternoon tea. It is not too strong of a chocolate taste that is why I love it. I do wish it is a bit bigger or there is more for the price. It is definitely a must try product.
13/08/2019
These Cadbury biscuit bars were a great little 3pm afternoon snack treat when you really have a craving for something sweet and delicious with a cup of tea these really hit the spot
Delious
These are delious and so easy to pack in to my work lunch box as a treat I find them not so sickly which in a bonus
Didn’t meet expectations
I had such huge expectations of this product especially being Cadbury. I read reviews on social media sites and decided to try for myself. The “biscuit” bar itself is soggy and the filling is just melted Cadbury chocolate and just average. Not worth the $5 i paid for them that’s for sure.
12/08/2019
Rich Cabury Choc Explosion
Very small bars a great serving size. They are rich in cadbury choc flavour, better with a cup of coffee or glass of milk in my opinion. The kids loved them so they are a winner in that respect for me and the size is just right for them to snack on or as a treat.
12/08/2019
Yummo
Most amazing biscuits in the world my kids love them for a snack. 😁
11/08/2019
Yum
Very moorish biscuits - likes the chocolate flavour more than the vanilla. It is quite strong with the hazelnut flavouring which can get a bit old but still very nice.