4.1 5 0 311 311 A golden blend of caramelised white chocolate.

12/11/2019
We enjoyed it
Caramilk is one of my favorite chocolate bars. Creamy milk chocolate with soft creamy caramel inside. Who wouldn't like these. Definitely recommend and will be buying them again and again
Disappointed
I missed out on trying this product before when it had a limited release because it was all sold out.I finally got one this time and was very excited to try it I love white chocolate and caramel they are my favorite combination. I found it to be nice and smooth but it was far to sweet for me.
Dreamy chocolate
Love it. It hits the spot between creamy and caramel. Don't be swayed by negativity, use this treat to indulge. It's just yummy!
So much hype!
Its taken ages to get my hands on some but it was worth it. Tastes like white chocolate with hints of caramel and milk chocolate too. Doesnt stick to the mouth like milk chocolate. I would buy again for sure. Have had 3 blocks in the last 2 weeks. Shh i shared i promise. Would like to try some of the recipes people have come up with but i keep eating it too quick
10/11/2019
Yum
All i can say is yum yum yum. Very smooth and not sickly.
09/11/2019
Delicious I’ve had many blocks and started to get creative with different recipes. Definitely recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth
Over rated
I’m still not sure what the hype is all about with this chocolate. It just reminds me of a sweeter version of white chocolate.
Yum
I missed out on trying this the first time in was released so definitely wanted to try this time. I love it so does my son. I hope they keep it for good!
08/11/2019
I love the smooth caramel flavour and it goes so well in deserts such as cheescake. But you can also enjoy it just as is.
Caramilk
Not really fond of this chocolate I like white chocolate but this doesn’t seem to be too nice it’s not rich
Best ever cheesecake
This is great on its own but is absolutely amazing for baking with! Made the best cheesecake and brownies.
The best invention ever
This is so amazingly tasty and I am totally addicted. Its creamy and full of flavour with out being overly sweet or rich. Easy to eat a whole block.
Sweet and delicious
This chocolate is delicious. It combines the sweetness of white chocolate with a caramelised flavour that is divine! It’s definitely for those with a sweet tooth.
07/11/2019
Perfect for a sweet tooth
I found this chocolate very sweet, I have a massive sweet tooth and found I could only eat a few pieces at a time. I have cooked with it also and found it adds flavour to cookies and brownies.
Caramilk
Not very caramel tasting just tastes like a sweeter white chocolate