4.4 5 0 48 48 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake is a totally delicious Milk Chocolate Mousse Cake Sprinkled with Cadbury Flake.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake

26/01/2021
Chocolately goodness
This is a rich, yet fluffy mousse cake with a thin chocolate biscuit base and is topped with Cadbury flake chocolate pieces. The cake isn't too big, and probably a bit pricey for the size. I didn't find it overly sweet, but enjoyed the rich chocolate taste. Great as a quick sweet treat, as it doesn't require any preparation. Would repurchase again.
20/01/2021
Like the Old Skool Chocolate bavarian
This was absolutely delicious. So creamy and tasted like the chocolate bavarian you could get in the early nineties. HIghly recommend
10/01/2021
Cake Dairi milk
Rasanya enak banget, lembut cruncy pengin ngemil terus, coklat kesukaan best lah pokoknya
07/01/2021
For chocoholics!
Very nice & indulgent cake. The chocolate melts in the mouth & we get the crunch from the flakes. The butter cream is delicious too however I found it way to sweet and only enjoyed it with a sugar free & sweetener free hot drink as it was too sweet for my tastebuds that s’y why I can only give it 3 stars. Still to share with lots of friends or family is great as we only get a small piece and it’s enough to satisfy our chocolate & sweet cravings.
06/01/2021
So delicious
It’s one of the best chocolate cookies I have ever tried it is so yummy,I love it.
04/01/2021
Yum
This was such a yummy cake. The kids loved it. I loved the fact that you didn’t need to cook it so easy to prepare.
01/01/2021
Best
Pokok nya rasanya best banget bikin nangih deh..pengen ngemil terus.
30/12/2020
The best
We had this for my sisters birthday cake because she is a picky eater and doesn’t like most cake. This cake was prefect! It was chocolaty and creamy. It makes my mouth water thinking about it now.
30/12/2020
Coklatnya enak
Rasanya enak, coklatnya meleleh. Tidak eneg dan pasti nagih
10/12/2020
Segar
Coklatnya sangat meleleh di mulut , ngga bikin eneg , dan manisnya enak banget . . Ngga nyesel deh makan ini
08/12/2020
Soooooo chocolatey
I tried this delicious mousse cake tonight and omg is it yummy! Although to me the texture even after leaving it to defrost wasn’t mousse like and was more like a chocolate Bavarian. Mine didn’t look the like picture on the box and didn’t have much flake on the top, I would have loved it to be packed full of flake! The cake is also quite small, I would prefer it to be bigger. The biscuit base isn’t overly thick and balances well with the mousse which was smooth and creamy! It also didn’t taste like cadbury chocolate but that didn’t matter as it was still deliciously Devine! I will most definitely purchase again.
27/11/2020
Wow yumm 😍
Couldn’t resist trying this and it didn’t disappoint. Great flavour and texture. Cadbury chocolate flavour was on point! Bought 2 more for the freezer the next day, not sure how long they’ll last though 😛
20/11/2020
OMG
I love this product it is to die for. I am a mousse fanatic and being cadbury it has the same delicious chocolate taste as the chocolate blocks. It is great when entertaining and is a big hit with the family. Am going to have it for Christmas day dessert. I would recommend to chocolate and mousse lovers to give it a try....you won't regreat it.
18/11/2020
Sweet and chocolatey
This is delicious served with some cream to balance the sweetness. It is a great dessert to serve guests and also to enjoy by myself. I also eat with ice cream. Yummy and so delicious to eat.
16/11/2020
Very chocolatey!
It was exactly what I imagined from the product - a lovely chocolate mousse on a yummy chocolate base. It was quite rich for me so had to stick to a smaller portion but definitely worth it.