4.3 5 0 34 34 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake is a totally delicious Milk Chocolate Mousse Cake Sprinkled with Cadbury Flake.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake

27/11/2020
Wow yumm 😍
Couldn’t resist trying this and it didn’t disappoint. Great flavour and texture. Cadbury chocolate flavour was on point! Bought 2 more for the freezer the next day, not sure how long they’ll last though 😛
20/11/2020
OMG
I love this product it is to die for. I am a mousse fanatic and being cadbury it has the same delicious chocolate taste as the chocolate blocks. It is great when entertaining and is a big hit with the family. Am going to have it for Christmas day dessert. I would recommend to chocolate and mousse lovers to give it a try....you won't regreat it.
18/11/2020
Sweet and chocolatey
This is delicious served with some cream to balance the sweetness. It is a great dessert to serve guests and also to enjoy by myself. I also eat with ice cream. Yummy and so delicious to eat.
16/11/2020
Very chocolatey!
It was exactly what I imagined from the product - a lovely chocolate mousse on a yummy chocolate base. It was quite rich for me so had to stick to a smaller portion but definitely worth it.
16/11/2020
Not bad
Not too bad, not as rich as I thought Cadbury would have been and not a strong flavour to me, I'm a chocoholic!
Deliciousssss😍😍
It was rich , soft, and its bottom is biscuit and middle is mousse. Layer of vadbury flakes sprinkled on top. I loved it.😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Delicious!
Beautiful! Delicious! Just the right amount of everything!
cadbury mousse cake
I really enjoyed this. It was something different and was eaten within 2 days. Ymmy
10/11/2020
Great for chocolate lovers
I tried this Cadbury chocolate mousse cake last night and I thought it was ok just very chocolaty from the base, the mousse and the flake on top would have enjoyed it if it had some vanilla or creak through it to break up the chocolate flavor.
10/11/2020
This is absolutely delicious! It is super creamy, and just melts in your mouth! Very decadent! Definitely recommend it for chocolate or mousse lovers!
09/11/2020
Ok for a quick dessert.
Was nice, too overly chocolately for me and I’m a huge chocolate fan. Wouldn’t pay full price for it of $10 at WOOLWORTHS, would only get it on sale, not worth the price tag.
Easy Dessert
What a delight that Mousse cake is, a delicious sift top layer of sweet ganache, the middle layer of creamy smooth mousse and the base biscuit with a thin crumbled flakes on top of ganache what a heaven. The price is not high and it is a perfect dessert for any occasion or after dinner. I love it and can't stop me from buying it. I would buy it again
chocolate mousse cake
very nice cake, although didn't think it was anything more special than other similar products out there. put strawberries and peppermint crisp crumbled on top to help offset the chocolate.
Bit of a dissappointment
Its just a frozen mouse cake with cadbury on it, wasnt that good and Small i mean Small No way it will serve 6-8
28/10/2020
DELISH!
Rich chocolate - Cadbury can’t go wrong. I’m going to ensue we always have these cakes ready for entertaining. They’re crowd pleasers. I wish they were bigger! 10/10 would recommend.