4.3 5 0 46 46 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake is a totally delicious Milk Chocolate Mousse Cake Sprinkled with Cadbury Flake.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake

12/11/2020
Delicious!
Beautiful! Delicious! Just the right amount of everything!
12/11/2020
cadbury mousse cake
I really enjoyed this. It was something different and was eaten within 2 days. Ymmy
10/11/2020
Great for chocolate lovers
I tried this Cadbury chocolate mousse cake last night and I thought it was ok just very chocolaty from the base, the mousse and the flake on top would have enjoyed it if it had some vanilla or creak through it to break up the chocolate flavor.
10/11/2020
This is absolutely delicious! It is super creamy, and just melts in your mouth! Very decadent! Definitely recommend it for chocolate or mousse lovers!
09/11/2020
Ok for a quick dessert.
Was nice, too overly chocolately for me and I’m a huge chocolate fan. Wouldn’t pay full price for it of $10 at WOOLWORTHS, would only get it on sale, not worth the price tag.
Easy Dessert
What a delight that Mousse cake is, a delicious sift top layer of sweet ganache, the middle layer of creamy smooth mousse and the base biscuit with a thin crumbled flakes on top of ganache what a heaven. The price is not high and it is a perfect dessert for any occasion or after dinner. I love it and can't stop me from buying it. I would buy it again
chocolate mousse cake
very nice cake, although didn't think it was anything more special than other similar products out there. put strawberries and peppermint crisp crumbled on top to help offset the chocolate.
Bit of a dissappointment
Its just a frozen mouse cake with cadbury on it, wasnt that good and Small i mean Small No way it will serve 6-8
28/10/2020
DELISH!
Rich chocolate - Cadbury can’t go wrong. I’m going to ensue we always have these cakes ready for entertaining. They’re crowd pleasers. I wish they were bigger! 10/10 would recommend.
24/10/2020
Super smooth goodness
I got this after seeing it on Home tester club and it's so good. Super smooth and creamy. Really rich and divine. Such a good treat. I will be getting it again and again.
Delicious!
Perfect for a last minute cake! It's cupse creamy and not too rich, perfect with a dollop of cream!
Very chocolate and yummy
Bought it to try and was not disappointed very smooth and creamy chocolate the family like it will buy again
Decadent chocolate
Bought for a special dessert and wasn't disappointed , decadent chocolate dessert loved by everyone will definitely buy again
Smooth and creamy
We get these all the time for birthday dinners, great for all ages with it’s smooth creamy rich filling. Wish they made a slightly larger one. Have recommend to friends and family.
18/10/2020
This cake is so rich and full of flavor both the kids and my self loved it