4.3 5 0 46 46 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake is a totally delicious Milk Chocolate Mousse Cake Sprinkled with Cadbury Flake.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake

So Yum!!
Mousse is sooo creamy and love the flake on top, just wish there was more on top, I ended up putting more flake on top with some strawberries.
Pure indulgence
Smooth and creamy mousse with a rich chocolate flavour. Very indulgent cake at an affordable price.
Really Nice
This chocolate mousse cake was much nicer than I was expecting for a frozen dessert. We followed the thawing instructions, and served with some double thick cream. The flavour was delicious and the texture was very nice. I would buy this again.
Yummy and Creamy!
A lovely, creamy dessert. The chocolate is rich and fudgy, and this dessert is perfect for summer barbecues with the family! Very decadent and sweet though, so it's one for the kids!
blaaah
Sorry but I bought several packets of this to make up for a kids birthday party and what a waste of time and energy Not to mention the taste of the mess It just didn't work I went back to my kitchen fridge and made a huge pavlova instead
14/10/2020
Death By Choc Mousse
The chocolate smooth silky feeling is like 1000 tiny choc angels in your mouth. Savour the moment. Had a Netflix night with my girls and we enjoyed every bit of it. Its become the latest trend on movie night.
13/10/2020
so yummy
This Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Cake is to die for I love the texture so smooth and indulgent rich chocolate taste this is a chocoholics dream another great quality product from Cabdbury
so good
I love this cake, its so nice and smooth and easy to eat. Love having it at home when visitors arrive
YUMMMMMMM!!
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YUMMY!!!!
Sooo rich and creamy.
Tried this on a whim for a date night in and it’s soo rich. A very small piece was enough! I really liked the biscuit base but do wish that it had more Carbury flake topping on top.
07/10/2020
Not too bad
I love to cook so personally I would rather just make this myself and have it taste even better. However, I tried this as I was time poor for an event and everyone loved it. It is decadent, rich, smooth and creamy. Delicious! Although I try not to buy premade cakes or anything this is a pretty good example. I would purchase again if the odd circumstance arose again where I didn't have time to make it myself :)
08/01/2021
Só de olhar já fico de água na boca 😋certamente que deve ser delicioso
31/12/2020
Yammmy I once had it in Italy on a boat ... Yoooo that cake mmmmmmm speechless
18/12/2020
Coklat nya bikin nagih ,dijamin deh gk bakalan nyesel nyobain ini gk eneg juga kok manis ny pas jadi ingin makan trs
24/10/2020