4.4 5 0 85 85 The humble Black Bean became a staple of South American cuisine over 7000 years ago. Since then the world has gone bonkers for these delicious, dark delights. Tasty Sour Cream & Chives Harvest Snaps Black Bean crisps have less fat, less sodium and more fibre.
Calbee Harvest Snaps Black Bean Sour Cream & Chives

14/01/2021
Nice Taste
I eat these occasionally and they are a great snack to have around. My only thing is that the texture took me a while to get used to. But besides that the flavor is great.
16/12/2020
so tasty
such a yummy snack, we ate the whole pack in one sitting.
11/12/2020
Refreshing taste
I love these now with a range of enticing flavours a must for a between meal snack
09/12/2020
Different but Good Different
Pretty moreish, good taste. Mini lunchbox packs would be good
07/12/2020
Tasty
Love them, very tasty and can’t stop at just a couple
06/12/2020
So much flavour!
These are my go-to instead of eating chips, they are a slightly healthier version. The flavour is amazing, you will not be disappointed and I love the texture of these. I would not change anything about them
23/11/2020
Very addictive
Glad to finally find some tasty black bean snacks! Everyone in my house tried them and loved them!!!
23/11/2020
Simply amazing
Absolutely amazing , great taste , could not resist to just keep eating them , my kids love them too
Harvest Snaps
I tried these a couple of months ago and I’m hooked, I like them better than potato chips, the flavours good and they’re crunchy, there kind of like a crunchy sour cream and chives wedge made from processed black beans, tasty, crunchy and delicious 🤤
16/11/2020
Ok, but not as good as the original
I wasn’t overall impressed, as I love the original pea snacks. I prefer the softer airier peas but this flavour seemed to be the harder, more dense cooked. The flavours also didn’t work too well for me either, but I suspect that is personal preference.
So tasty you want more.
I love these snacks. I find it hard to say no to eating them. They are easy to eat, good for dipping into savoury dips and great to put into our lunch bags.
Perfect snack
Perfect and tasty snack. Just be mindful of the black seeds getting stuck on your teeth, but worth it!
12/11/2020
Love love love!
I love every flavour of these! They’re super crunchy and are a good alternative to potato chips (even though they’re not super healthy either). One downside is that the pack is quite small and relatively pricey, but in my opinion they’re worth it!
12/11/2020
Addictive
I tried these and now I am completely addicted. Have bought 12 packs in 3 weeks. Every flavour is good but dill pickle is the best
04/11/2020
Delicious snack
A very tasty alternative to potato chips and other vegetable crisps. My new best favourite snack.