4.8 5 0 20 20 Castello Double Cream Chilli is made with added cream to create a beautifully soft and buttery flavour with an infusion of chilli flakes to add a fiery heat. Unlike other soft cheeses, it matures from the inside out to guarantee a velvety texture every time.

07/10/2019
Creamy
This was nice without being overbearing. But a little more kick of chilli would be nice. Im not a big chilli eater either. Was really creamy. Need larger option though as everyone else loved it too
12/09/2019
Delicious and cheesy
This Castello chilli flavoured cheese was smooth and delicious. The chilli taste is strong but it works well with the creamy texture. Displayed it on a cheese board and was pleasantly surprised with how fast it went.
27/08/2019
Castello does it again
The creamy smoothness coupled with the spicy kick make this a must-have on your cheese board. Don't forget where you've bought it or how much it cost as your guests will surely ask for it. Winner!
25/08/2019
Castello
I love Castello In general for its smoothness and great flavors. I find this one a great addition to the cheese board. I love the kick that it has but don’t find it too spicy and hot. Normally it gets demolished very quickly by our guests
19/08/2019
Nice Cheese
I am a big fan of Costello cheeses and don't usually eat chilli but thought I would try this one it was quite different nice and creamy and melts in your mouth with just enough chilli to give it a kick
Love
I can eat chilli stuff and this is not too bad. I love the fact that it got a kick to the cheese when I eat it with crackers. It taste so smooth and creamy it is so easy to eat.
nice amount of heat
This cheese still has the creaminess of the others in their range, but adds a nice hit of warmth and spiciness to make it a little different.
a Costello winner
Great addition to their range. I love all their cheeses. Been a fan for many years
06/08/2019
awsome!
love it, buy when ever I can! Its smooth, tasty, awesome cheese anyone got to enjoy it at any time
06/08/2019
Delicious with a twist , creamy nice hint of chilli great on sourdough toasted bread
19/07/2019
Creamy treat
Lovely creamy chilli cheese but I did find it just a little bit hot in flavour. Makes a great addition to a cheese platter that I placed out for my guests. Couldn't have been too hot for all because when the afternoon tea was finished the cheese platter was empty.
19/07/2019
A pleasure to share
Castello Double Cream Soft Cheese Chilli is a wonderful smooth and creamy cheese with a pleasant hit of chilli which livens up your cheese platter. Great to share with friends but I have to remember to buy 2 as our shop only stocks 150g size and it quickly disappears
17/07/2019
Best cheese I've had in ages
My husband surprised me with this one evening recently. It was so good it disappeared in one t.v. show and was requested again for the following night! Recommended with a crunchy chip style cracker.
11/07/2019
Loved it
Two of my favourite things, Castello cheese and chili, loved it.
09/07/2019
Cheesy perfection
This sweet chilli cheese is so good. Love it's creamy taste, smooth on the palette and great with all types of crackers and with cured meats. Maybe a larger party pack could be introduced?