3.6 5 0 44 44 Cheetos Popcorn, bringing the delicious taste of Cheetos to a classic snacking favourite - popcorn! Cheetos Popcorn delivers all of the rich, smooth, cheesy flavour you know and love from classic Cheetos.
Cheetos Flamin' Hot Popcorn

26/10/2020
This cheetos reminds me of my childhood! the delicious crunchy taste, and it has that extra flare which is the spicy flavour! It's an interesting snack!
23/10/2020
Pretty spicy!
I do enjoy the Cheetos Flamin’ Hot range as I love spicy food and this popcorn was quite spicy. It has the same flavour and colour as the puffs etc. However I probably prefer the other Cheetos product more than this. Although a good alternative to regular popcorn for anyone who does like their spicy food.
21/10/2020
Super tasty
I have tried it ,and its super spicy and tasty. Crunch is also good , but the red colour looks like food colour but taste good
15/10/2020
Not great
I LOVE flamin hot products usually, so I was so excited to see they now have a popcorn. I was really disappointed with this product however, as the popcorn had the spicy flavour but the popcorn itself had a stale texture.
13/10/2020
Addictive
The flaming hot flavour is addictive. They're so light you can just keep eating and eating until the pack is empty (woops!) There's a subtle sweetness to the hot flavour - delish. You know it's not a healthy, organic snack, but it's ok to have some guilty pleasures.
13/10/2020
Fire breather
Love these. Love anything spicy,and boy, these have a kick. Kids love them... not sure why as they burn my mouth after a few.... but can't stop.... I think I need help.
12/10/2020
Hot!
Sweet tangy spicy goodness! Easy to help with portion control as personally I couldn't eat a whole bag in one go lol I would be breathing fire! Smells delicious too, will re purchase, as my other halfs new fave snack
12/10/2020
wow they are spicy and tasty. just like cheetos puffs these are spicy and yummy. They have a somewhat tangy taste too.
03/10/2020
Cheetos
Suka rasanya gurih pop cron nya dan enak rasa pedasnya
02/10/2020
No thank you!!
Thought these were horrible in flavour, way to much spice for a little cheese chippy. The spice flavor was far too much.
02/10/2020
Tasty
Love the taste!! It’s very strong and flavourful. Once you start eating them u will never stop!! But seriously they are really good
30/09/2020
These are the goods
These Cheetos Hot Puffs are amazing. Once you start eating them you can’t stop, they’re so addictive. The way it subtly burns your mouth paired with the light puff feel in the mouth. Absolutely stunning
YUM!
Love the taste! Exactly like the flaming hot cheeto's puff but in popcorn version. Still nice and crunchy. Wish it came in bigger packaging!
Nice and Spicy
They are nice spicy flavour and are really crunchy.. great snacking which i didnt have to share with kids :). would reccoment to anyone who loves spicy foods.
Yummy!
Crunchy and yummy! Does not make you feel thirsty after eating. One of the best snacks!