3.6 5 0 25 25 Do you love potato chips? Do you love mi goreng? This is the snack for you.
Chitato Indo Mie Mi Goreng Chips

29/12/2020
These are alright
Was intrigued but seeing as how I'm not a mi goreng fan in the first place, I didn't have high hopes. It's definitely reminiscent but I think it misses the appeal of the bawang goreng and kicap. There's a novelty in that which is absent in these crisps. The taste isn't bad, but it's not something you would crave/repurchase/stockpile.
17/12/2020
Good not the best
They are ok. I do think they taste like Mi goreng noodles but they were not my favorite. I think they are a one time purchase. You see them in the store, you are impressed there’s a noodle flavour chip, you buy it, try it and that’s it. Won’t repurchase again, there are lots of chips that tastes better
20/10/2020
Love these chips. A bit too salty but I love the hint of spiciness. It does tastes a bit like the Mi Goreng noodles.
04/10/2020
Doesn't taste like the noodles
These were ok, I loved the heat of the chips but to be honest they didn't really taste anything like the noodles. The chips are also a little sweet! Not bad, but not great, and definitely not like the noodles.
07/09/2020
Mi Goreng Snack
Feel like a snack of Mi Goreng but don't want a whole bowl of noodles. This is the chip for you.
10/08/2020
Crunchy
Tried these for a snack a while back, theyre pretty tasty however I don't think the mi goreng flavour is super pronounced on them. They kind of just taste savoury, don't get me wrong they're still good, just doesn't compare to the OG.
07/02/2020
Not my Favourite
I love indomie noodles and I thought that I would love the Chips also but when I tried it I didnt like it, The taste is more on a sweater side for my liking, the texture of the chips is also not very great and I find them not very crispy and crunchy and rather a bit flat. I wouldn't buy it again.
21/01/2020
Okay
I probably would not purchase these again, they underwhelmed me. I love Mi Goreng flavour noodles and I love chips (especially unique flavoured chips) and unfortunately these didn't hit the mark. The chips are a good ripple cut and I really like the texture (would prefer a little smaller chip size though - some of them were huge) and kind of take up most the bag, which leaves not many chips per bag.
17/08/2019
different
Love the noodles but having it in chip form is definitely different. I can't decide if they are delicious or not, a must try for all Mi Goreng fans.
24/06/2019
Interesting
I tried it because I love the Mi goreng instant noodles. It wasn't as strong of a flavour but it was quiet nice to try it out. I think it could be stronger tasting and have more chips inside.
30/05/2019
Salty
Too salty. The texture was too “hard” and dense. Not the like light crispyness you get with smiths crinkle chips.
20/05/2019
Taste just like the noodle
Taste just as what I expected, every chip was well coated with seasoning and crispy. I enjoyed it soo much I ate the entire packet before I know.
08/03/2019
OMG Taste Like The Noodles
Tried this last year and it tasted just like the noodles the only downside I had was they are very fattening and leave an acidic/burning feeling in my stomach after eating them other than that they are very good.
20/02/2019
Spicy but delicious
I love these - I've never tried the actual Mi Goreng Noodles but I'd expect them to taste just like the chips. Quite spicy but i still wanted to go back for more. Will definately be buying them again if I can find them.
25/01/2019
Whoa.....
Whoa....... these are as spicy as the noodles. Love em’. I want more!!!