3.9 5 0 22 22 Chobani FiT X No Added Sugar Low Fat Yogurt Banana Peanut Crunch provides 13g of protein and contains roasted peanuts, dark chocolate and chocolate cookie crunch.
Chobani Fit X Banana Peanut Punch

22/02/2020
Love this
I love the chobani flips and this is one of my favourite flavours. I like to let the add ins sit in the yogurt for a bit so it's not quite as crunchy. Obviously not as sweet as the regular flips but a much healthier option!
21/02/2020
Delicious and healthy
Yum big fan of banana and nuts this ones delicious and healthy.
Bitter
Wasn’t a huge fan of this flavour others had a nicer taste without the bitterness
Crunch not nice
The yoghurt portion is yummy and I like that it is still sweet and has no added sugar. The crunch wasn't nice to eat as the flavour tasted strange. I prefer other flavour options.
It was ok
Loved being able to pour in the extras. I’ve tried a few of the flavours, this one was better than some of them but not as nice as my usual yogurt. They kids tried them too but didn’t love it.
no sugar
i bought this as it has no added sugar, yoghurt was essentially still sweet enough but i didn’t enjoy the peanut crunch. i wouldn’t buy it again purely because i enjoyed the other flavours better.
19/02/2020
Love this AMAZING Yogurt!
This yogurt tastes great! I am a huge lover of Greek Yogurt and the added banana, oat and peanut pieces make it so tasty! I love to enjoy it as a post workout pick me up, the taste is awesome!