3.8 5 0 36 36 This is a wholesome blend of real steel-cut oats and fruit in Chobani yogurt, perfect for people on the go.
Chobani Oats & Cranberry Yoghurt Pouch

26/11/2019
Perfect healthy choice
Overall these are a good snack option. They have Good calorie amount for a snack Reasonable protein content to help keep you healthy. The 'oats' varieties of these sachets have less added sugar than the others. Love having these as they keep me fit & full of energy
24/04/2018
The cranberry yoghurt pouch is an excellent treat or breakfast on the go.
01/03/2018
I love having these in the fridge! Thye are quick and easy breakfast, great size for a snack to keep you goin, and the oats in there keep you full longer. My husband, my kids and myself love them!
10/06/2016
I'm not sure about this! I love Chobani yoghurt and the flavour of this one is great however, I have an issues with squeezing a lumpy yoghurt straight into my mouth out of a concealed packet! I'll pass on this in future and stick to making my own granola style breakfast using yoghurt I can see :-)
02/05/2016
A little bit on the pricey side, but other than that it is a great product that tastes great and it is not too sugary. I would purchase it again.
15/01/2016
wonderful textual component from the inclusion of the oats - very tasty and enjoyable - not an overpowering flavour
09/12/2015
very good and tasty. the pouch makes it an easy breakfast on the go and no messing or any other tools needed.CONVENIENT
17/09/2015
a bit pricey for what it is, tried a free sample, really tasty and a good texture. nice flavour combos
15/09/2015
This is a great healthy snack. I think some people might not enjoy the texture, but I didn't mind slurping up the oats and yoghurt. Great for an on-the-go snack.
14/09/2015
Tasty, packed full of flavour, nutritious and convenient. What more could you possibly ask for?
21/08/2015
Love the flavour. As I recently had gastric surgery this was my go to breakfast It ticked all the boxes for convenience,texture and taste
17/08/2015
Havent tried this flavour, but every night I give my kids Chobani greek yoghurt with fruit and they love it. I saw the pouches when buying a tub and gave it a try - loved it. Great for a quick, nutritious snack and my eldest now takes one to school. Good to know for all members of the family they are nutritious, no mess and filling.
17/08/2015
These were tasty and filling. At first, I wasn't sure how to drink them and also if it would be messy, but it wasn't. And it was delicious!
10/08/2015
I liked the flavour & the convenience of a pouch of breakfast.
07/08/2015
I have tried this and it was amazing... and definately wrth its value.. highly recommend to everyone :)