Colgate Nature's Extracts Lemon & Aloe Vera Toothpaste

4.3 5 0 31 31 With over 200 years of experience, Colgate brings you Nature's Extracts Ultimate Fresh toothpaste, with lemon extract and aloe vera for a fresh, clean mouth.
Colgate Nature's Extracts Lemon & Aloe Vera Toothpaste

07/12/2020
Colgate Natures Extracts Herbal Toothpaste.
I have tried Colgate Natures Extracts Herbal Toothpaste. I wasn't keen on the taste. Product is not for me. No, probably wont purchase again.
15/10/2020
Not the worst but not the best
Reading the flavour etc was very off putting but upon using wasn't to bad. The texture is abit different then normal toothpastes (not as smooth), the toothpasty flavour is stronger then the lemon but still fairly faint. Probably wouldn't buy it but was given it off someone so gave it a go.
14/03/2020
Nope
Not good, my daughter really disliked it aswel. Wouldn’t recommend
08/02/2019
Fresh and healthy gums
This new Colgate your teeth and gums are healthy and freshness breathing. More comfortable where you smiling
26/09/2018
Unique and refreshing
The whole family likes this product, especially my 11 years old son who usually hates most toothpastes because they have a strong mint flavour. Colgate Nature's Extracts Lemon & Aloe Vera Toothpaste has a unique and pleasant taste, refreshing and gentle.
16/09/2018
freshness
The product has the fragrant of Lemon. It gives the freshness feeling when you brush your teeth.
10/08/2018
This toothpaste had an interesting flavour. It’s texture was sloghtly different to the normal Colgate toothpastes that I have tried. I still prefer the regular Colgate toothpaste.
04/07/2018
I can't use mint toothpaste so have always struggled to find a good one to suit. This seems to clean well and the taste is pleasant. I guess my dentist will tell me if i'm on to a winner but I'm a fan until told otherwise.
23/05/2018
This product was ok but just a little qierd for me. The product itself is excellent quality.
18/05/2018
Colgate is the best I have tried this lemon flair is awesome give it a try leaves your mouth fresh and clean
13/05/2018
I've tried the Colgate Nature's Extracts of Lemon and Aloe Vera, it did leave my teeth beautiful and clean, plus a lovely fresh taste in my mouth, I have sensitive gums teeth and this toothpaste is fantastic. I can reccommend this to everyone. Thanks Amanda van Vuuren
02/05/2018
I love the lemon flavour & refreshing. Leaves your teeth clean and fresh
02/05/2018
I love this toothpaste the lemon flavor is there and its refreshing, I feel my mouth is fresher than when using other toothpastes, this is my regular now.
01/05/2018
This was a bit of a surprise for me. I was a little sceptical but it left my teeth surprisingly bright and noticeably clean and a very refreshing taste in my mouth. I’m a convert on this one!
17/02/2021
новый Colgate ваши зубы и десны - здоровые и свежие дыхание. Более удобно там, где ты улыбаешься