Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste

3.9 5 0 150 150 If you want whiter teeth fast, try Colgate's Optic White Express White toothpaste! Contains the professionally recommended whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide.
Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste

21/04/2021
Surprising results
Quite impressed with the whitening abilities of this toothpaste, my teeth are noticeably whiter after using it for a few weeks, the only downside is I don’t really like the taste/texture of it, and it doesn’t foam up like other toothpastes.
08/03/2021
This product does whiten
As a Dental Professional this is a whitening product I can get behind. Unlike other whitening toothpastes this product does contain Hydrogen Peroxide, the ingredient necessary to whiten teeth not polish away stain. Although the concentration is low you will get some change in shade.
25/02/2021
Good taste
This toothpaste leave a nice taste, and while I'm not sure that it whitens teeth, it does maintain their shade and keep them bright and clean
04/02/2021
WHITE AS
This is an excellent product and it does whiten teeth. It leaves a great taste to.
26/10/2020
Works great
I actually believe since switching to this toothpaste my teeth have gotten whiter. It does a great job at leaving my teeth feeling and looking super clean. The only down fall to me is the taste of the toothpaste being too strong.
12/10/2020
I like this toothpaste. It made my teeth look cleaner and didn't make my teeth feel overly sensitive. A great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who would like brighten their teeth at home.
01/10/2020
Excellent teeth whitening toothpaste
I have tried this toothpaste for staining on my teeth in between teeth cleans it was recommended by my dental hygienist it does a really great job and I would highly recommended this toothpaste.
01/07/2020
I haven't changed it for 4 years
I have been using Colgate Optic Series toothpaste for over 4 years now and I am not thinking about changing it at all. The only thing is it's a bit expensive but often goes on sale in different times and in different retailers.
10/02/2020
Gives you pearly whites!
I tried optic white after I had gone through years of trying so many different whitening tooth pastes with little to no results. Finally I have found a brand that I love. And one that I see results from. The only thing is it burns my tounge a little but only for a few seconds but nothing you can't handle especially when you get great results!
13/01/2020
Satisfied
Felt a deep clean and teeth whiter but a shade after a few weeks. Refreshing taste
23/08/2019
Can see a difference
Have been using this for more than 2 years and can see a difference when I'm using it and when I'm not
04/07/2019
Effective Whitening!
I have used this toothpaste on and off for years and always enjoy it. It makes my teeth noticeably cleaner and brighter straight after rinsing clean. It has a good minty flavour which doesn't overpower your mouth. I recommend this one!
20/02/2019
Does the job
This product can sell a lot if the price point is set correctly!
20/02/2019
Works well
Used this for a while now and I've noticed my teeth getting whiter.
21/01/2019
Whiter results!
Huge fan of this particular brand of toothpaste. I always try to get it on sale and stock up on it! It’s definitely a product that’s in demand and popular. One of the very few brands I’ve seen results with within two weeks. I’m a smoker so knowing my teeth can get a thorough clean and whiten at the same time makes me a happy customer. Highly recommend!