Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

4.1 5 0 67 67 Colgate Optic White uses a unique formula that contains the whitening ingredient that dentists use. With regular use, it removed stains that ordinary toothpastes don`t.

05/04/2021
A Clean Feel
This toothpaste 'warms' up in the mouth and seems to penetrate all the nooks and crannies in my teeth. The taste is minty and leaves a great, clean feel to my teeth and gums. The whitening is subtle, only whitening my teeth to a small degree. I do drink black coffee and have 'old' teeth so maybe that's why it didn't whiten as much.
19/11/2020
Whitens
A very good whitening toothpaste that actually does whiten noticeably. I drink coffee everyday and brush afterwards and have seen an improvement of 2 shades after two months. Good if you don't have gum sensitivity as it is quite strong.
22/10/2020
Great whitening toothpaste
I am using this toothpaste since last year and I have seen such a big improvement in my teeth health and whitening.. My teeth looks more bright and shiny and healthy.
29/09/2020
Gem
Since 2010 I have used just this toothpaste, brilliant paste my teeth are whiter than ever , everyone asked did I whiten them in Dental practice
10/08/2020
Not bad
I'm currently using this toothpaste and it's ok but I haven't noticed a huge difference in the colour of my teeth. The taste is pleasant but not super minty. I'll repurchase if it's on special, It's not great value for money.
24/05/2020
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
I loved this product and noticed a considerable improvement in my enamel colour. It felt fresh and clean and a bit gritty which obviously does the stain removing. I will continue to use this product having purchased two tubes as my husband wants to use it too.
27/02/2020
Colgate Optic White
At first I thought this was going to turn out to be just an ordinary toothpaste as all it was doing was cleaning my teeth and keeping my breath fresh but over time with regular use it did brighten and whiten my teeth. So with a little patience this Optic White does as it states.
23/08/2019
Really whitens
Great tasting toothpaste that actually works in subtly whitening teeth.
18/03/2018
I love this product and will continue buying it. Really great taste
01/08/2017
I've tried this, it does take awhile to see results.
20/04/2014
This product did not seem to whiten my teeth any more than other products on the market. it does not have the instant - quick results as advertised ...
11/04/2014
I usually prefer Colgate products but I found the Optic White doesn`t have the startling quick results it claims to produce. I drink a lot of coffee and haven`t found my teeth are particularly whiter.
11/04/2014
This toothpaste is so good - instantly you can see your teeth brighter - very fresh tasting too
02/04/2014
excellent product, does what it says it does.
30/03/2014
This toothpaste is a great product, although it does have a strange warm sensation. Gives a good clean, however I do use it in conjunction with normal Colgate toothpaste.