4.3 5 0 38 38 When used after proper brushing and flossing, Colgate Plax Freshmint mouthwash helps deliver a plaque-control system. It works to further rid the mouth of bacteria that may linger on the tongue and inner cheeks, and helps stop new plaque from forming on and between teeth, as well as just below the gum-line.
Colgate Plax Freshmint Alcohol Free Mouthwash

08/01/2021
Classic taste
I love this mouthwash, I've changed to other brands over the years but always end up back with this one. Its a refreshing classic taste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
07/12/2020
Colgate Plax
I've been using this product for many years, trying other similar mouth washes, but always returning to Plax. Fresh taste, keeps plaque in check and available in different sizes for convenience.
16/11/2020
Tastes good and leaves your mouth feeling clean
This is my favourite mouthwash! I have tried others and feel that they have a sharp, almost offensive taste, whereas this one is mild and pleasant. My mouth feels so much more refreshed and cleaner after I use this!
12/11/2020
Mouthwash
I really like using this one. It doesn't burn the mouth as other ones do; yet leaves your mouth feeling refreshed for hours
Good product
Good product. Very refreshing after use. Gives an over all clean feel in the mouth after brushing. Would recommend
Excellent product
Colgate plus works so efficiently, does everything it is supposed to. I would purchase it again
great
great for people with sensitive teeth cleans well and its affordable
21/10/2020
For regular use.
I regularly use this mouth wash as i like the taste and even the after effect of it on my oral hygiene. It doesn't sting or not to harsh so can be added to your regular mouth wash routine. Highly recommended.
20/10/2020
No Alcohol Taste
Has a very mild & pleasant taste so it doesn’t feel like you’re gargling alcohol. Gives that minty fresh feeling
20/10/2020
Not eye wateringly strong
I like this mouthwash as it’s not really super strong like others but still leaves my mouth feeling clean and minty fresh
15/10/2020
Get on it. freshness
get on it. love using this product leaves mouth refreshing cooling taste. not overly powered which is why I buy this product. always have extra in the cupboard and caravan so I never run out.
07/09/2020
Not that fresh feeling
I prefer a mouthwash that makes your mouth feel clean. This was average.
10/08/2020
Fresh Flavour
Love the freshness of this mouthwash, it's not super strong like some others and has a lovely spearmint flavour to it. it's a little expensive but it lasts a while, i usually buy it on special.
23/06/2020
I have been using this brand since a long time ago. My favourite is Green Tea flavour. Occasionally I will switch to Freshmint to have a change. Both are equally good. I like the fact that it doesn't sting my mouth, unlike other brands which are too strong for me and I can't even put them more than 10 seconds in my mouth.
29/05/2020
Alcohol free
The reason why I buy Colgate plax is because it is Alcohol free and doesnt irritate or burn my mouth. It is much gentle but still does the job. I usually use it in day time and it keeps my mouth fresh for long.