4.4 5 0 28 28 Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Mouthwash Wintermint kills 99.9% of germs. Provides long-lasting fresh breath and 24/7 bad breath control (use twice daily).
Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Mouthwash Wintermint

13/01/2021
Good
Love this mouth wash taste good very refreshing and good price
04/01/2021
fresh
this product recommend tu buy, in pandemic we have protect healthy
25/12/2020
Toll
This would have to be my favourite if all the mouthwashes I've tried. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and does not have any burning feeling when rinsing, it tastes good.
08/12/2020
Sugar for cleaning your teeth???
There is no health properties in this product yes it makes your mouth nice and minty fresh and seem like it is clean but this product does not kill any of the Jams does not clean your teeth at all
07/12/2020
Mouthwash
This Mouthwash is refreshing for a fresh breathe but I wouldn’t replace my toothbrush and flossing with mouthwash , this has a strange after taste.
07/12/2020
Fave
20/11/2020
Works well
Similar price to the rest of the range. Nice mild but fresh taste and not an overly powerful burn to it like some of the other types. You only need a little bit so it lasts a fair amount of time.
10/11/2020
Good flavor
Very good product, No alcohol and the taste is awesome. I will buy again. Right now is 1/2 price in coles
09/11/2020
Fresh breath
Myself and my husband have been using this product quite a few times now and i must say it is not overpowering, doesn't burn the mouth and our breath feels fresh. Affordable and definitely recommend to others.
06/11/2020
Icy Freshness
Loved the icy freshness that I get. Leaves my mouth feel clean and breath smelling minty fresh.
04/11/2020
great
Refreshing and affordable, it doesn't burn my mouth
26/10/2020
Keeps your mouth refreshed!
Definitely different to other types. Taste is fine. Not overpowering. I can feel my mouth cleaner and fresher for longer.
26/10/2020
Refreshing
This product feels very refreshing when used! The taste is very pleasant and it leaves the mouth feeling nice and clean!
24/10/2020
Minty
The Colcate Plax Ice Fushion Mouthwash is great for use on a daily basis. It leaves my mouth feeling and smelling fresh the whole day. Instead of flossing after every meal, I instead use this mouthwash which is great. The minty flavor is a bonus, as we all know that one can never go wrong with mint.
20/10/2020
Gentle & Zingy!
I must confess, I picked this up by accident grabbing at another Plax version but we were very pleasantly surprised by it. It’s much more gentle than the original mouthwashes but has a great taste and leaves you feeling clean and fresh. Even more pleasantly that freshness lasts a good long while! Happy to rate highly and recommend this. We will definitely sub this variation in for the other one we have been using.