4.4 5 0 28 28 Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Mouthwash Wintermint kills 99.9% of germs. Provides long-lasting fresh breath and 24/7 bad breath control (use twice daily).
Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Mouthwash Wintermint

19/10/2020
Good
I like it. Left my mouth feeling and smelling super fresh and clean. I would definitely purchase again.
15/10/2020
So Fresh!
Loved this product! Left a fresh feeling all over that lasted for hours and the taste wasn't too full on! Will definitely purchase again
15/10/2020
Minty fresh
Bought this to go along with some toothpaste. Works really well, and surprisingly leaves the mouth fresh whilst sleeping (other products have failed).
Freshness
Love the flavor. Last long and after a good wash and swirl one can feel the difference in your mouth. Recommended to both my sons and there partners. Each have the own preference off flavor.
Super refreshing
This mouthwash felt super refreshing and I have been using it twice a day for over a month now. A bonus is that it is alcohol free! Really recommend this mouthwash! its absolutely great!
Great taste
New refreshing taste that really 'cools' your tastebuds Zero alcohol so no nasty 'shock' to the system!
Fresh
I like this mouthwash it is alcohol free and does not have a strong taste.
Fresh and pleasant
This mouthwash is quite pleasant and definitely makes your breath feel fresh. I use it morning and night
Light taste
It has a nice light taste that is not as overpowering as most mouth washes
08/10/2020
Fresh and clean
This mouthwash will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's not overly strong but does have a punch to it to give your mouth a clean feel. Fresh breath for hours. I use twice a day for best results.
07/10/2020
great product
I love this new Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Mouthwash Wintermint the taste is not over powering like other mouth washes using it twice a day leaves my mouth feel fresh and clean great breathe freshener lasts a long time
12/11/2020
Clean fresh breath is important I love the size different flavours ideal for your bathroom cabinets
09/11/2020
Amazing product number one for everyone, smells very good