4.9 5 0 19 19 Greet the day feeling vibrant with Comfort Secret Orchard fabric conditioner! This crisp aroma of green apple and fruity floral scent will delight you throughout the day.

19/08/2018
I have tried this product it is quite nice l buy it when it’s on special
1/08/2018
I always use Comfort conditioner in all the different scents but this one is by far the best new one out. Smells lovely and fresh and it lasts so when you get your clean clothes out of the cupboard it still smells lovely.
1/06/2018
Not only does Lenor give all fabrics a soft and comfortable feel, but also releases wafts of freshness – lasting for up to 12 hours. Whether you choose to use Secret Orchard for bed sheets and towels, or your favorite woolies, you can look forward to a luxurious, calming experience all day or night long.
24/05/2018
My clothes smelt so fresh, they were so soft and no ironing needed.
22/05/2018
Good, nice smelling softener that doesn't cost the earth!!
17/05/2018
I like the apple smell it gives a soft and fresh feel to the clothes and also makes you hungry.
16/05/2018
Smells so fresh and crisp, leaving clothes with a long last fragrance. Defining recommend!
11/05/2018
Smells amazing and you don't need to use much so it lasts.
2/05/2018
Smells beautiful! I love all of the Comfort range so I was pleased with this new flavour!
1/05/2018
This fabric conditioner is amazing. The smell it leaves through your laundry and clothes is just beautiful. It’s the only one I use now
6/09/2019
Sounds cool the smell everything and it's a great brand . Would never go astray in my household
7/07/2018
I usually use downey but this product looks amazing would love to try this
4/06/2018
I have to tried the Confort secret orchard, please send samples.
4/06/2018
Comfort fabric conditioner is my favourite conditioner. I can wait to try this one. Apple always feels fresh and nice.
28/05/2018
I haven't seen this in the store yet but I would love to give it a try. The scent sounds amazing!