4.7 5 0 639 639 Look fabulous with this no-clump mascara. Crushing any unsightly lash clumps, resulting in beautifully separated lashes without compromising on lash volume!
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

24/02/2021
Great Mascara
This is one of only 2 mascaras I will use, the other is also Covergirl. Clump free, volume, gives the results as advertised
25/10/2020
Lovvvvee
Great mascara and it’s not clumpy at all glides on smooth
29/09/2020
Great value
I have been using covergirl mascaras ever since i started wearing mascara in year 7! This one along with the 'Lash Blast Fusion' (purple packaging) are absolutely amazing, and at such a good price!!
04/04/2020
Amazing when on a budget !!!
This mascara goes above and beyond for its price point. I have eyelashes that tend to fall flat but not with this product !! Great for natural and clump-free lashes.
25/08/2019
great mascara
I found this clump crusher mascara on sale and thought i would give it a try. it was pretty cheap and for the price i think that it works really well. i was impressed with it based on that alone!
15/04/2015
Love the price for the quality, this gives full body lashes and doesn't clump like stated. Will be buying this again
14/04/2015
I have tried this product and found it exceptional. Love it!!!
27/02/2015
I love it!! No Clumps!!! I have very sensitive eyes, they are dry and I wear contacts. Clump Crusher is awesome! It covers my lashes without making them too goopy. I never use waterproof as waterproof mascara tends to make my eyelashes brittle. Much better than many of the "high end" brands.
26/02/2015
Excellent product! I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. The Clump Crusher goes on nice and smooth, leaves no residue, and my eyelashes look longer and fuller with one swipe! I can wear it all day, and my eyes do not turn red. Love this product, and I will keep purchasing it!
13/02/2015
I like this mascara a lot! When I see this in a twin pack I grab it, gives good definition without a high price.
11/02/2015
Bon produit pour allongé les cils, ne s'empâte pas,mais pour celle qui veulent uniquement épaissir leur cil il ne convient pas a cette fonction.
03/02/2015
This mascara is awesome. no clumping and you don't need much to get a great look.
04/12/2014
I have just bought this at the supermarket and was suprised at the quality. it was also economical as it was on special too...BONUS. I found that it went on easy and didnt clump or clog up. Really good!
04/12/2014
Finally a mascara that gives noticeable volume without clumps! The unique brush separates lashes effectively, and the formula wears all day without flaking!
03/12/2014
This is a great mascara light weight and makes your lashes look thicker.