4.7 5 0 635 635 Look fabulous with this no-clump mascara. Crushing any unsightly lash clumps, resulting in beautifully separated lashes without compromising on lash volume!

4/07/2018
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! It doesn’t clump either!
15/04/2015
Love the price for the quality, this gives full body lashes and doesn't clump like stated. Will be buying this again
14/04/2015
I have tried this product and found it exceptional. Love it!!!
27/02/2015
I love it!! No Clumps!!! I have very sensitive eyes, they are dry and I wear contacts. Clump Crusher is awesome! It covers my lashes without making them too goopy. I never use waterproof as waterproof mascara tends to make my eyelashes brittle. Much better than many of the "high end" brands.
26/02/2015
Excellent product! I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. The Clump Crusher goes on nice and smooth, leaves no residue, and my eyelashes look longer and fuller with one swipe! I can wear it all day, and my eyes do not turn red. Love this product, and I will keep purchasing it!
13/02/2015
I like this mascara a lot! When I see this in a twin pack I grab it, gives good definition without a high price.
11/02/2015
Bon produit pour allongé les cils, ne s'empâte pas,mais pour celle qui veulent uniquement épaissir leur cil il ne convient pas a cette fonction.
3/02/2015
This mascara is awesome. no clumping and you don't need much to get a great look.
4/12/2014
I have just bought this at the supermarket and was suprised at the quality. it was also economical as it was on special too...BONUS. I found that it went on easy and didnt clump or clog up. Really good!
4/12/2014
Finally a mascara that gives noticeable volume without clumps! The unique brush separates lashes effectively, and the formula wears all day without flaking!
3/12/2014
This is a great mascara light weight and makes your lashes look thicker.
3/12/2014
I like this mascara! Really doesn't clump like some others. Builds up decent length with a few coats and some volume. May try the waterproof one next though as this one didn't hold my curl very well.
24/11/2014
I was leery of mascara as my eyes ran like Niagara falls. Not with this mascara, goes on light no clumps stays on and easy to remove at night
23/11/2014
Definetly no clumps with this mascara. has a nice brush two. adds a fake lash look with out being spidery
22/11/2014
I really like this maskara.....I will be happy if ill get a sample of this one