4.6 5 0 636 636 Look fabulous with this no-clump mascara. Crushing any unsightly lash clumps, resulting in beautifully separated lashes without compromising on lash volume!

22/11/2014
I really like this maskara.....I will be happy if ill get a sample of this one
23/10/2014
Love the way my lashes look fuller and more natural without all the added clumps. Even impressed with the fact that a refresh coat later in the day didn't 'look' like a second coat :)
23/10/2014
Absoluted hated it! I have used Cover Girl for years and love it; however, this product is a failure. Poor applicator and hard lashes ... not for me!!
18/10/2014
I love the brush!! it really separates and defines the lashes. I wouldn't say 200% more volume but definitely zero clumps. 4/5 I like this one :)
17/10/2014
Love it...my hairdresser thought I was wearing fake eye lashes when all I was wearing, was this ...
17/10/2014
I have tried this mascara and really like. I have found that it clumps a lot less than any other mascara that I have bought at Walmart. It thickens my lashes and lengthens them a bit also.
17/10/2014
I received a sample of this mascara. It's formula and packaging is outstanding.
17/10/2014
I am always on the look out for a better mascara, this one hits the mark. It has a great brush which separates the lashes and prevents clumping and does a great job at making the lashes look fuller.
16/10/2014
Covergirl has a winner here. Love this mascara. Definitely clump-free. Love the the look of the extra volume.
16/10/2014
OMG I tried this mascara when it first came out and have not looked back ! Best non-clumping mascara on the market & I have tried many across all price ranges.
16/10/2014
I am an avon rep, and rarely use anything else, but received this as a sample. I LOVE IT! The price point is great, and I am a huge fan of the clump free extension it gives your lashes.
16/10/2014
My daughter and I absolutely love this mascara. It really does apply nicely, great lengthening and volume!
16/10/2014
Love this mascara! It really works well, love the formula and the brush!
15/10/2014
its so amazing i love eye make up so if you do get it now and it workd like magic
01/10/2014
My go to mascara. Never leaves lumps and is actually perfect.