4.6 5 0 636 636 Look fabulous with this no-clump mascara. Crushing any unsightly lash clumps, resulting in beautifully separated lashes without compromising on lash volume!

02/04/2014
My wife has heard this stuff really works , but would like to see for herself
02/04/2014
Would love to try this product please
02/04/2014
Would like very much to try this product..love mascara...
02/04/2014
would love to try this mascara never used this brand before
02/04/2014
I have not tried this mascara but I would love to try it as I am tired of buying other brands that do not live up to what they claim to do
02/04/2014
This sounds like a great product, clumping is a major problem with mascara
02/04/2014
I`d love to try this mascara. I am fed up with wearing expensive mascaras which invariably clump, are hard to remove and leave me waking up with panda eyes.
02/04/2014
Lives up to expectation! Great value for money.
02/04/2014
I`d love to try this, if it doesn`t clump, wondering whether it holds up in the smudginess too. I haven`t tried this brand for years as I haven`t been a fan in the past, would love to see if this changes my mind.
02/04/2014
It works just the way it says. I use everyday and I almost have to buy a new one and it still works perfectly.
02/04/2014
I`d like to try this product - zero clumps sounds good to me!
02/04/2014
Would be great to try.See weather it really works.
02/04/2014
I`d be pretty impressed if this product did what it actually says. I am yet to find a mascara that is truly no clump.
02/04/2014
I wear mascara every day and by the time i get home it has either smudged or become runny.I would really like to try this product.
02/04/2014
Would really like to try this product. I`m a mother of two, and id like to try it to see if it`s good to use when on the run, less mess to have to fix up In morning if it doesn`t clump up. Thanks