5 5 0 11 11 Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast`s patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look. Now in waterproof, too!

4/07/2018
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! It doesn’t clump either!
6/02/2014
this is a great mascara and does what it is supposed to do
4/04/2014
would love to trial this item. My little one havs quite sensitive skin.
4/04/2014
Need new mascara so would be really happy to try this!!!
3/04/2014
Have not tried this Mascarra would love to give it a try as it is waterproof.
2/08/2013
Love mascara, but I`m still looking for the one that matches my lashes best so I`d really appreciate a sample before purchasing it!
15/07/2013
With 4 girls in this house we go through a great deal of mascara. Would like to see how this works, especially as we are forever looking for good, affordable mascaras that last and do not make the eyes water.
17/03/2013
Covergirl, seems to.be.more on the cheaper side and softer on the skin, and tone. I enjoy the water proof one. It.really does stay on and offer a few shades of colours, doesnt clump up on your lashes either.
23/12/2012
Covergirl delivers great value for a supermarket mascara. I only ever use waterproof and this stays on nicely. Good product indeed.
5/11/2012
When using mascara, i always get an issue of getting really dark shadows just below my eyes. And when i tried this LastBlast 24 HR stay, i didn`t have this issue. I guess cos it`s waterproof and it really stays for a long time.
13/02/2012
Covergirl LashBlast 24hr, gives your lashes that volume they wouldn`t normally have, is waterproof, long lasting. My only comment very hard to remove.