3.8 5 0 5 5 Covergirl's #1 lip colour! The advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, colour, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of colour that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip colour has a moisturising top coat that helps lock in shine - no feathering, no bleeding.
Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lip Colour Clear Top Coat

07/02/2020
Feels light but better products on the market.
While I enjoyed using this product it wasn’t the best on the market. I applied one layer but it really needed several layers to get a long lasting effect with your other lip product you’re using at the time whether that be lipstick or gloss. Easy and simple product to use but probably Wouldn’t buy this again. Definitely more of a personal choice.
29/11/2019
Good Product
Great over long wear lip colour. Adds shine, feels nice on the lips, good size.
14/11/2019
Covergirl Clear Top Coat
I use this when I want to make sure my lipstick stays put longer. It is easy to use and adds colour and vibrance to my lips while also adding moisture so my lips don't dry out and make my lipstick feather or bleed. It's a great top coat which comes in a handy size so you can take it anywhere with you.
28/10/2019
The only good thing about the duo
This feels like vaseline. It doesn't last long because it's so thin but it is the only saving grace to what is otherwise an awful dry liquid lip.
28/10/2019
Really helps
I use it with several different brands of lipstick, especially long lasting matte ones, bc it conditions my lips and makes it stay fresh looking longer.