4.3 5 0 6 6 Let Cuddly Charcoal help you take control of those unwanted odours such as tobacco, sweat, mildew and pet. With powerful odour fighting technology combined with the luxurious softness and long lasting freshness you've come to expect, Cuddly Charcoal gives that little bit extra to show you care.
Cuddly Charcoal & Lime Fabric Conditioner

13/11/2019
Great on tough smells
Had an item of clothing that I washed many times but I couldn't get rid of the smell. One wash with this product and it was smelling only if clean and fresh. Was also an added bonus for the softness.
15/10/2019
Love the freshness!
Love this product, doesn't have the heavy after feel of some softener products and a little goes a long way. I love the fact it gets rid of the 'old' small out of stored clothing.
05/10/2019
Very nice
Nice smell and doesn't stay greasy on clothes as some do
04/10/2019
so soft and cuddly
Absolutely amazing..I love nice smelling clothes and the softness of my towels and sheets .This product covers all those bases.Love the easy pour container also..
30/09/2019
Great smell
It works well and has a great smell it leaves the fabric smelling fresh I would recommend it
11/09/2019
Soft
Leaves your clothes soft and fragrant I recommend using to everyone
14/11/2019
I like the sound of this product would love to try it. Great ingredients will try when on special
28/09/2019
I will look for this product,I love the concept but also not an overpowering smell left on clothes
25/09/2019
I've seen this on the shelf and curious about the ingredients and how effective it would be. Great idea to add charcoal for stubborn smells but I had wondered about leaving a colour residue or similar. Glad HTC is here for us to get feedback!